+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 221

Thread: FT: WALES 0-0 POLAND. AET. Poland win on penalties.

  1. #1

    FT: WALES 0-0 POLAND. AET. Poland win on penalties.

    Tuesday 26th March, ko 7:45pm.
    Cardiff City Stadium.

    Euro 2024 Play Off. Winner goes to the finals in Germany.

    Live on S4C, BBC iPlayer and Viaplay.

    Match Officials:

    Referee: Daniele Orsato ITA
    Assistant Referee 1: Ciro Carbone ITA
    Assistant Referee 2: Alessandro Giallatini ITA
    Fourth Official: Davide Massa ITA
    Video Assistant Referee: Massimiliano Irrati ITA
    Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Paolo Valeri ITA

  2. #2

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    PMT has kicked in early for this one.
    All eleven need to be on their best form.
    No sloppy passes, discipline is key.
    The Poles will be loud tonight...raucous even.
    We need to drown their anthem.out...
    Game on!

  3. #3

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Come on City this Friday for which this forum is mainly about.
    Best of luck to Wales though for tonight, but not at the expense of the City with regards to Ramsey and Colwill. We need them back fully fit for Sunderland match.

  4. #4

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    PMT has kicked in early for this one.
    All eleven need to be on their best form.
    No sloppy passes, discipline is key.
    The Poles will be loud tonight...raucous even.
    We need to drown their anthem.out...
    Game on!
    'Drown their anthem out'? Sounds like very bad manners to me.

  5. #5

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    It's called home advantage. They'll have flares...let's not give them a reason to light them

  6. #6

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    It's called home advantage. They'll have flares...let's not give them a reason to light them
    Won’t they burn their bollocks if they light their flares ?

  7. #7

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Come on City this Friday for which this forum is mainly about.
    Best of luck to Wales though for tonight, but not at the expense of the City with regards to Ramsey and Colwill. We need them back fully fit for Sunderland match.
    I know youíre on a wind up but Cardiff city can wait until Friday , and after that shit show against Swansea they can wait for a bit longer before I watch some more dull defence based mid table football

    As for Ramsey and Colwillís involvement does it matter as we havenít had Ramsey for such a long time and Colwill rarely starts.

    Tonight is a massive game for Welsh football

  8. #8

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Won’t they burn their bollocks if they light their flares ?
    Probably just their ankles. Maybe their knees. Nothing serious. Their trainers will be ****ed mind. Shame. Don't do it!

  9. #9

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    I think it unlikely we will win tonight but I just bought a return flight from Bristol to Berlin from the Wed to the Sunday (straddling the Austria game on the Friday) with easyJet anyway. The price will go through the roof this evening if things are looking good - and that's if there will still be availability for a short while.
    Other alternatives will be pricey too: driving to Berlin is a very long slog from the Channel coast and, having looked into it, flying into Poznan or Prague and getting to and from Berlin by train just isn't worth it timewise and costwise.

    Best bite the bullet methinks and, at worst, enjoy a few days in Berlin anyway. (I have really had a look around since before the Wall came down).

    Now let's see if any accommodation is available.....

  10. #10

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    'Drown their anthem out'? Sounds like very bad manners to me.
    I haven't heard that tune before.

  11. #11

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think it unlikely we will win tonight but I just bought a return flight from Bristol to Berlin from the Wed to the Sunday (straddling the Austria game on the Friday) with easyJet anyway. The price will go through the roof this evening if things are looking good - and that's if there will still be availability for a short while.
    Other alternatives will be pricey too: driving to Berlin is a very long slog from the Channel coast and, having looked into it, flying into Poznan or Prague and getting to and from Berlin by train just isn't worth it timewise and costwise.

    Best bite the bullet methinks and, at worst, enjoy a few days in Berlin anyway. (I have really had a look around since before the Wall came down).

    Now let's see if any accommodation is available.....
    Yes, I've booked some 'cheaper' flights on the basis that I'm happy to go across anyway to get a flavour of it, even if we don't go through tonight. At least the German rail strike appears to have been settled!

  12. #12

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Come on City this Friday for which this forum is mainly about.
    Best of luck to Wales though for tonight, but not at the expense of the City with regards to Ramsey and Colwill. We need them back fully fit for Sunderland match.
    Take a back seat.

  13. #13

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I haven't heard that tune before.
    ‘B’ side of Lip Up Fatty.

  14. #14

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Wales to Win 2-1 and fans doing the poznan at the end.

  15. #15

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Wales to Win 2-1 and fans doing the poznan at the end.
    Cheeky.

  16. #16

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Jesus. Today is going by so slowly. I canít believe thereís still more than an hour to kick off.

  17. #17

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread


  18. #18

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Find it strange that Charlie savage gets on the bench ahead of Ruben

  19. #19

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Not sure why he's changed the starting 11.

  20. #20

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Would have preferred the same side or Dan James in for Brooks. Not keen on Moore starting at all.

  21. #21

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Tuesday 26th March, ko 7:45pm.
    Cardiff City Stadium.

    Euro 2024 Play Off. Winner goes to the finals in Germany.

    Live on S4C, BBC iPlayer and Viaplay.

    Match Officials:

    Referee: Daniele Orsato ITA
    Assistant Referee 1: Ciro Carbone ITA
    Assistant Referee 2: Alessandro Giallatini ITA
    Fourth Official: Davide Massa ITA
    Video Assistant Referee: Massimiliano Irrati ITA
    Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Paolo Valeri ITA
    Loving this tonight. I can feel in my heart, my veins and my bones. Just one clean punch away from
    victory.

    WE ARE GOING TO PÖ..

  22. #22

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Shit from our fans to boo hiss and jeer over the Poland anthem

  23. #23

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Shit from our fans to boo hiss and jeer over the Poland anthem
    They did it to ours.
    Itís not a tickling competition!

  24. #24

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    Elsewhere Georgia have beaten Greece on penalties. Siopis came on mid way through the 2nd half. Georgia played for 75 minutes with 10 men.

  25. #25

    Re: WALES v POLAND. Match thread

    I'd never buy a second hand car off Connor Roberts looking like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •