Subs

Daniel James (Johnson 70) 6
    David Brooks (Roberts 84) 6
    Nathan Broadhead (Brooks 113) NA

Personally think 6 for Brennan and Moore was harsh

Re: Player Ratings V Poland

Brennan Johnson 6???????

If Page had set the team up around Johnson last night, particularly as Moore was finished before extra time, then Poland were there for the taking. I really don't understand why Johnson isn't playing a key role for Wales. Johnson is 22 FFS and Moore is a 31 year old Championship player. I'm sure I'll get shot down in flames but I just don't get it.

Johnson a 6 and Wilson 7? Surely not. Johnson was causing them all sorts of problems.

When Johnson decided to play for Wales (even after Beckham wined and dined him to try and play for England....allegedly) then he should have been a no-brainer on the team sheet and set-up for any Wales manager. I just get the feeling he's not fully appreciated in a Page set-up. But then I'm no fan of Page so I may be biased.

These ratings were written by a Wales Online football reporter and hardly the God of Football.

Thought the whole team played their socks off and Johnson and Wilson were very good.

The only rating of note is that they were 0-0 with Poland after 120 mins which was an achievement.

Ben Davies is a top bloke and his header topped off a great move but sadly just offside.

I think we saw the best of Johnson in the fast moving front 3 last Thursday. The interplay between him, Brooks and Wilson was great to watch. We lost a lot of that last night unfortunately. I think that pace in/around a slowish Polish back line would have caused them a lot of problems.