+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Really? I was devastated with the Wales result on Tuesday, it will take time to recover that we were so close to qualifying for what will be a fantastic tournament in Germany and would have been great fun to attend, if you could get tickets. It’s also fantastic qualifying for major tournaments to raise the world profile of Wales as a country and just for Welsh football in general.

As for tomorrow’s game it already feels like a meaningless end of season game between 2 sides with nothing to play for now, though after that shit show against Swansea the players and manager do owe us a performance. I somehow feel it will be yet another dull defence based game though
    Agree.

I could understand JC's view if there was anything riding on tomorrow's game.

Of course I want City to win but given the choice, for me there would be no doubt, it would be a Wales win.

Perhaps he is from one of the other home countries

Still gutted about Tuesday

After Swansea and Poland I'm so meh about this game

I'm going out of habit rather than looking forward to it

I believe its called being kicked in the balls once too many times

Anyway here's hoping to a great 1 nil win with an early goal followed by never ending defence and time wasting

Man of the match will be Goutas or Phillips and Bowler will cut inside every effin time he gets the ball yet again, Grant will run around a lot, the midfield will sit deep and pass it backwards a lot, Colwill will come on 65 minutes and everybody around me will say well why isn't he starting? Any one of our 3 'Centre Forwards' will start or come on at some point and never look like scoring as they stand 50 metres isolated from the next nearest player

1-0 Goutas from a corner 14 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Still gutted about Tuesday

After Swansea and Poland I'm so meh about this game

I'm going out of habit rather than looking forward to it

I believe its called being kicked in the balls once too many times

Anyway here's hoping to a great 1 nil win with an early goal followed by never ending defence and time wasting

Man of the match will be Goutas or Phillips and Bowler will cut inside every effin time he gets the ball yet again, Grant will run around a lot, the midfield will sit deep and pass it backwards a lot, Colwill will come on 65 minutes and everybody around me will say well why isn't he starting? Any one of our 3 'Centre Forwards' will start or come on at some point and never look like scoring as they stand 50 metres isolated from the next nearest player

1-0 Goutas from a corner 14 minutes
    You didn't enjoy the last home game against Ipswich then ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You didn't enjoy the last home game against Ipswich then ?
    I think he was talking about the fifteen before that and the one which followed it.