+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yes, he wanted Bakasetas too. He's made no secret he wants a 10. We've only got Ramsey, Colwill and Robinson that play there. Now weve also got Turnbull but he saw no issue with Siopis, Ralls and Wintle's complete lack of creativity. This is entirely by design, it is not an accident we've ended up here.
    We know he wanted Bakasetas and others and we are told a lot of planning went into scouting players ready for January before the budget was slashed. I do wonder how much scouting or input he had for those players signed. Turnbull is a huge step down from Bakasetas, I’m not sure if Turnbull is even good enough to play as a 10 with how we play. I like the keeper and Phillips but I can’t say I’m impressed with the others. I wouldn’t be sorry to see all our loans return as I think a new manager needs a number of players.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    We know he wanted Bakasetas and others and we are told a lot of planning went into scouting players ready for January before the budget was slashed. I do wonder how much scouting or input he had for those players signed. Turnbull is a huge step down from Bakasetas, I’m not sure if Turnbull is even good enough to play as a 10 with how we play. I like the keeper and Phillips but I can’t say I’m impressed with the others. I wouldn’t be sorry to see all our loans return as I think a new manager needs a number of players.
    Nobody is good enough to play as a 10 with how we play. We don't commit enough players forward or have any ability behind them to make a 10 useful

We got away with it a bit with Ramsey at the beginning of the season, but the way Bulut plays makes that 10 role an almost impossible job

I'm not going to get into a Bulut debate but we have played good football a grand total of zero times this season. We are a bad side. He has improved zero players and he's signed some stinkers. Bulut is as bad as we've had in recent years, and he's certainly the biggest disappointment.

I'm not going to get into a Bulut debate but we have played good football a grand total of zero times this season. We are a bad side. He has improved zero players and he's signed some stinkers. Bulut is as bad as we've had in recent years, and he's certainly the biggest disappointment.
    I wasn’t debating Bulut, I was questioning who signed the January signings. I don’t need to debate Bulut, I think people can make their own minds up after 39 games.

I wasn’t debating Bulut, I was questioning who signed the January signings. I don’t need to debate Bulut, I think people can make their own minds up after 39 games.
    Bulut wanted a 10. He got one. He is now 4th choice. Well done everyone.

Bulut wanted a 10. He got one. He is now 4th choice. Well done everyone.
    They should have got him a decent one lol.