+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    You have quite a nack for completely missing the obvious.

It pains me to defend bulut but the truth is. No he does not have time to just take a punt on a bunch of youngsters because he does not have a contract yet.

He will know just like most with an ounce of common sense that no contract = still under trial. The board must be judging him on these last games as they are still unsure on his ability (and rightly so imo). He needs wins right now..thats why he had to drop his lapdog siopisstaker last game. Unfortunately for bulut..playing park the bus in the first half was a terrible idea
    So he’s really enhanced his chance of a new contract with recent (or not so recent) displays by the old guard?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    So he’s really enhanced his chance of a new contract with recent (or not so recent) displays by the old guard?
    i never claimed bulut was a smart man. But he obviously thinks this is his best chance of winning

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    i never claimed bulut was a smart man. But he obviously thinks this is his best chance of winning
    Proof of the pudding and all that given our last two performances. The old football saying is that you’re only as good as your last game, The City, at the moment can add an ‘s’ to game. Getting a few youngsters involved surely can’t result in worse displays than we’ve witnessed.