Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND. Match thread

Oh great Callum Robinson....

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    yeah...we are all on he edge of our seats.......

Ten mins left..this is when we traditionally wake up and go for a goal...

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    yeah...we are all on he edge of our seats.......as Mullin puts Wrexham 2-0 up

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    yeah...we are all on he edge of our seats.......as Mullin puts Wrexham 2-0 up
    I wish we were Wrexham.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I wish we were Wrexham.
    That was us just over 20 years ago.

Josh Bowler is the only player to have an attempt from open play, with a shot from outside the box after 10 minutes. That's our sole attempt from open play in 85 minutes.

Chances/shots from inside the box from open play - 0.
    Sunderland attempts: 15, on target - 6.
    City attempts: 5, on target - 2.

This from a home team against a side who have won 1 point in their last 7 games.

Total shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Josh Bowler is the only player to have an attempt from open play, with a shot from outside the box after 10 minutes. That's our sole attempt from open play in 85 minutes.

Chances/shots from inside the box from open play - 0.
    Sunderland attempts: 15, on target - 6.
    City attempts: 5, on target - 2.

This from a home team against a side who have won 1 point in their last 7 games.

Total shite.
    Could have played for a week and not troubled the goal. This is a new low. The players might not be good enough, but they presumably aren't the ones who have come out with a game plan that involves leaving 6 or 7 players in our half at all times against an u23 team that have one point in 7 games. And the joke is even with that, we've been cut open with ease the entire game as well.

About as puzzling to try to understand what the tactics were designed to do well as I've seen. Don't think getting rid of Bulut solves anything but equally, how can you want him to stay based on this.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Could have played for a week and not troubled the goal. This is a new low. The players might not be good enough, but they presumably aren't the ones who have come out with a game plan that involves leaving 6 or 7 players in our half at all times against an u23 team that have one point in 7 games. And the joke is even with that, we've been cut open with ease the entire game as well.

About as puzzling to try to understand what the tactics were designed to do well as I've seen. Don't think getting rid of Bulut solves anything but equally, how can you want him to stay based on this.
    Bulut going means we have a chance of getting someone who knows what they're doing. He's an absolute clown, one of the worst we've had. He's got some good players and they're absolutely appalling under him. Take today, we finished with Grant, Ramsey, O'Dowda and Robinson on the pitch, we could have played for 3 weeks and not scored.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Don't think getting rid of Bulut solves anything but equally, how can you want him to stay based on this.
    That's the dilemma. Bulut isn't great but I don't trust the powers that be to get the next appointment right. We're in a real shit malaise as a club. That showed today.

I wish we were Wrexham.
    You can't say that publicly! You're just supposed to think it before you fall asleep and then keep it to yourself.

I wish we were Wrexham.
    Mate who sits on my left said exactly the same thing today. Mate who sits on my right actually nodded off second half. Now I put that down to the football but on reflection, this evening, maybe it's something to do with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Mate who sits on my left said exactly the same thing today. Mate who sits on my right actually nodded off second half. Now I put that down to the football but on reflection, this evening, maybe it's something to do with me?
    Rule 1-Never take responsibility for other peoples actions, even if it is your fault. I actually don't want us to be Wrexham, Although i'm thinking of ****ing the club off and supporting one of the big four. I deserve some glory.

Rule 1-Never take responsibility for other peoples actions, even if it is your fault. I actually don't want us to be Wrexham, Although i'm thinking of ****ing the club off and supporting one of the big four. I deserve some glory.
    Has to be The New Saints. Oswestry is where William Archibald Spooner was educated.

Has everyone dried out yet ? What a miserable end to a miserable week. Doesn’t Bulut realise that he’d have a free pass if he played a few of the youngsters. Not many managers have this opportunity this time of the season. We’re in the band of teams who are just playing out the season, no worrying of making the playoffs, we’ve beaten the threat of the drop. He’d avoid the flak and be given a lot more leeway if there were a few kids on the pitch or coming on off the bench, can’t he see that he’s in a ideal situation to blood youth with little recrimination.

30% of our goals this season have come in the last 15 minutes of games. We can still win this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    30% of our goals this season have come in the last 15 minutes of games. We can still win this.
    Oh Eric...you must be feeling better....should have been another for Sunderland....

Just no structure to our play, who ever is in charge next season we need a lot of players.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Just no structure to our play, who ever is in charge next season we need a lot of players.
    No structure, no patterns of play, just dreadful on the pitch and in the dug out.

It looks like we are not coached to attack or build up play any sort of attacking play

where did find that solution? a unicorns arse?? LOL

no structure of play is a manager problem..you doof. This chump could make man city look like mid table fodder

...at least the Sunderland commentators have been decent....

It could easily be 5 or 6

It could easily be 5 or 6
    Could easily...in some ways I wish it had been......hammer home the deficiences

A great advert for season ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    A great advert for season ticket sales.
    Kids for a quid next week. They'll have to pay my boy more than that to watch this crap.