+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket Info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season Ticket Info

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    You can’t really fault the club they’ve kept season tickets at a decent level and haven’t increased in any major way for a long time.

But with everything going up there’ll be lots of families like mine wondering about renewing. I don’t know if we will yet. I’ve gone away from the ground annoyed more than elated this season so it’s hard to justify.

But for moments like the Swansea game…. Ipswich…
    The ever increasing range of kick-off times is also a factor. The number of Saturday 3pm games seem to be getting fewer and fewer each season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The ever increasing range of kick-off times is also a factor. The number of Saturday 3pm games seem to be getting fewer and fewer each season.
    Doesn't the new TV deal with Sky increase the liklihood of more games kicking off at kick off times not at 3pm on a Saturday?

Think the TV deal kicks in next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Doesn't the new TV deal with Sky increase the liklihood of more games kicking off at kick off times not at 3pm on a Saturday?

Think the TV deal kicks in next season?
    Yes, probably only 8 3pm Saturday home kick-offs next season, with another 8 spread around Friday evening, Saturday lunchtime and Saturday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Yes, probably only 8 3pm Saturday home kick-offs next season, with another 8 spread around Friday evening, Saturday lunchtime and Saturday evening.
    Friday evening and early Saturday kick offs are a write off for me personally.

The prospect of only having eight matches on a Saturday isn't really appealing to me to buy a season ticket.

I've no doubt it'll be good for some?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Friday evening and early Saturday kick offs are a write off for me personally.

The prospect of only having eight matches on a Saturday isn't really appealing to me to buy a season ticket.

I've no doubt it'll be good for some?
    Friday evenings are a definite no for me and Saturday lunchtimes are a PIA. I'll probably moan and dither before renewing anyway and then regret it later!