+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket Info

Season Ticket Info

Re: Season Ticket Info

Looks like an approx 11% increase on this season.

Block 118 open for home fans - don’t think that was the case this season? Wonder if it is a mistake or if the ego maniac Wayne Nash has relaxed his 500m exclusion zone around away fans

Great pricing from the club again even if there is a 10% hike

They were probably hoping for a Wales bounce today. Sadly it’s not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    Block 118 open for home fans - don’t think that was the case this season? Wonder if it is a mistake or if the ego maniac Wayne Nash has relaxed his 500m exclusion zone around away fans

Great pricing from the club again even if there is a 10% hike
    First increase for 7 seasons and still one of the cheapest in the Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    First increase for 7 seasons and still one of the cheapest in the Championship
    Still needs to be set against, externally, a cost of living climate and internally, an uncertainty of the direction of the club including what their aims for next season truly are.

I’ll be renewing regardless of who’s managing or playing. It’s a massive part of my social life, it’s not just about what’s happening on the pitch. I love the the match day experience, if not the actual match sometimes, if you get my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’ll be renewing regardless of who’s managing or playing. It’s a massive part of my social life, it’s not just about what’s happening on the pitch. I love the the match day experience, if not the actual match sometimes, if you get my drift.

if it was about the product we would have claimed a refund and fecked off years ago. it's the whole package including places like this that have developed over the years, getting together, the excitement, the disappointment, the hope.

There's plenty of clubs in Leagues 1 and 2 with similar or more expensive tickets, so can't really complain too much about an increase.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Totally get that and I will be renewing for those very reasons as it is quality time with friends and family that isn't work!!!

My point was others will be more discerning and the mood on this board the last few weeks/months indicates that a few long term posters (not sure if they go to games) are considering the level of attention they give games due to the product - appreciate this board is far from a barometer for those in the ground

For me the club are not helping without being clear as to what it's aims are for those that are undecided apart from some "teasers" of the 125th anniversary - for me they have a great platform to re-engage some who have walked away or those that are considering walking away

The audience of the likes of me and you are easy - we rock up regardless but if we want real success then we have to have a sustainable product built on a vision and that just doesn't exist in my mind

Still reasonable prices

Still no student pricing

Still no real urge to buy one

As a comparison, Bristol City's prices are quite a bit more:
    Adult - £390 to £700
    Over 65/under 25 - £325 to £545
    Under 22 - £175 to £390
    Under 19 - £105 to £205
    Under 12 - £65 to £155

(Ours are:
    Adult - £279 to £529
    Over 60 - £169 to £399
    16 to 21 - £109 to £319
    Under 16 - £59 to £269)

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    As a comparison, Bristol City's prices are quite a bit more:
    Adult - £390 to £700
    Over 65/under 25 - £325 to £545
    Under 22 - £175 to £390
    Under 19 - £105 to £205
    Under 12 - £65 to £155

(Ours are:
    Adult - £279 to £529
    Over 60 - £169 to £399
    16 to 21 - £109 to £319
    Under 16 - £59 to £269)
    We're one of just a few clubs to offer seniors tickets at 60 years old aswell. Knowing my luck that will change to 65 just before I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    We're one of just a few clubs to offer seniors tickets at 60 years old aswell. Knowing my luck that will change to 65 just before I get there.
    Bit like the state pension age going up and up!

These are decent prices, no complaints really.

However, the club do need to communicate their plans for the summer, starting with if the manager will be staying on. While that wouldn't impact myself getting a season ticket, but may impact some others.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    These are decent prices, no complaints really.

However, the club do need to communicate their plans for the summer, starting with if the manager will be staying on. While that wouldn't impact myself getting a season ticket, but may impact some others.

As much as I don’t rate Bulut, especially after the last result and as much as I dislike his anti football

I’ll be renewing as Splott Parker says it’s all about the whole day with family and friends

yey, see yer all there CCMB posters ??????????????

Stay with the Bulut , firing bullets randomly dont work you need to load them up ,use them carefully with decent armor to go for the kill

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    We're one of just a few clubs to offer seniors tickets at 60 years old as well. Knowing my luck that will change to 65 just before I get there.
    Were all working and living longer , I think bus passes should start at 67 as pension kick in

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Totally get that and I will be renewing for those very reasons as it is quality time with friends and family that isn't work!!!

My point was others will be more discerning and the mood on this board the last few weeks/months indicates that a few long term posters (not sure if they go to games) are considering the level of attention they give games due to the product - appreciate this board is far from a barometer for those in the ground

For me the club are not helping without being clear as to what it's aims are for those that are undecided apart from some "teasers" of the 125th anniversary - for me they have a great platform to re-engage some who have walked away or those that are considering walking away

The audience of the likes of me and you are easy - we rock up regardless but if we want real success then we have to have a sustainable product built on a vision and that just doesn't exist in my mind
    The ‘product’ was worse last season than the one before and also than the current season and yet the club sold more season tickets last summer than the season before, so I don't see any reason why we cant sell more again.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The ‘product’ was worse last season than the one before and also than the current season and yet the club sold more season tickets last summer than the season before, so I don't see any reason why we cant sell more again.
    What about rising interest rates and less disposable income?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    That was point really so thank you for precising my ramblings

If I didn't pay for my son he wouldn't be able to go as he now has a mortgage etc so it's not as simple as being the cheapest around as it is not as if we would go support Bristol or Swansea if they were cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    That was point really so thank you for precising my ramblings

If I didn't pay for my son he wouldn't be able to go as he now has a mortgage etc so it's not as simple as being the cheapest around as it is not as if we would go support Bristol or Swansea if they were cheaper
    You've made really good points mate. You're right with everything you say. I get the social side, but everything is a financial decision at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Ramsey would have some impact I'm sure but it is not clear for next season what the plan is

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You've made really good points mate. You're right with everything you say. I get the social side, but everything is a financial decision at the end of the day.
    👍