Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
I’ll be renewing regardless of who’s managing or playing. It’s a massive part of my social life, it’s not just about what’s happening on the pitch. I love the the match day experience, if not the actual match sometimes, if you get my drift.
Totally get that and I will be renewing for those very reasons as it is quality time with friends and family that isn't work!!!

My point was others will be more discerning and the mood on this board the last few weeks/months indicates that a few long term posters (not sure if they go to games) are considering the level of attention they give games due to the product - appreciate this board is far from a barometer for those in the ground

For me the club are not helping without being clear as to what it's aims are for those that are undecided apart from some "teasers" of the 125th anniversary - for me they have a great platform to re-engage some who have walked away or those that are considering walking away

The audience of the likes of me and you are easy - we rock up regardless but if we want real success then we have to have a sustainable product built on a vision and that just doesn't exist in my mind