+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Larry Lloyd RIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Larry Lloyd RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I'm know I'm probably looking through rose tinted specs here, but as a 17 year old youth, that Forest side seemed to be the best away team I have ever seen at NP. A 3-0 tonking in November '76 at home and it could have been a lot more from memory. It's also the first time I ever saw a team been given the whole of one end of the ground, in this respect it was the Canton Stand. I can't recall any Forest fans on the Bob Bank which was probably a good idea seeing how many they brought down that day.
    They were in the enclosure next to canton stand. In them days there was like a terrace on side of Canton that was like an overspill for enclosure. Don't think it had steps as such, but i certainly saw away fans in it back in them days. Wolves, Chelsea and forest among them. The Canton stand was a City end, but a few away fans did get in there and it was not unusual to see. I think season tickets were sold for that end, so city fans defo in there.
    Spedger

Loved that stunt he did, Hanging off the long arm of a clock face on a building.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Loved that stunt he did, Hanging off the long arm of a clock face on a building.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post

I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps misreading the thread heading! Every time I log in!