+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well at least we ain't going down

Well at least we ain't going down

It really could be a lot worse you know

Re: Well at least we ain't going down

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hey Sludge, are you about to break into "Always look on the bright side of life" ?

TBF i didn't expect much from this season or any of the previous ones either due to the non football heads we
    have running the club, so i reckon we can be happy where we are . We will probably be in no mans land for the coming years as i see no decent investment or vision from the club. It could be worse.

I think the issue is that we may not go down this season but nothing suggests we have learned anything this year and will be in a stronger position to consolidate next season does it?

6 of 7 loanees back to their clubs once again and back to square one in terms of replacing these, trusting whatever scouting set up we have to bring in new players and a manager that if he stays hasn’t exactly set the world alight and if he doesn’t stay will be replaced by a desperate out of work manager willing to take on this job.

We may not be going down this season, but nothing suggests we have anything to build on from this season and 22nd-24th is very much a possibility next season

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Dew, you've got some nerve coming on here posting something positive

Well I suppose today is another day

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    I think the issue is that we may not go down this season but nothing suggests we have learned anything this year and will be in a stronger position to consolidate next season does it?

6 of 7 loanees back to their clubs once again and back to square one in terms of replacing these, trusting whatever scouting set up we have to bring in new players and a manager that if he stays hasn’t exactly set the world alight and if he doesn’t stay will be replaced by a desperate out of work manager willing to take on this job.

We may not be going down this season, but nothing suggests we have anything to build on from this season and 22nd-24th is very much a possibility next season
    Your last paragraph could have been copied verbatim from many comments posted on here at the end of last season but we've far exceeded people's expectations position wise so far. And the club is no longer under a transfer embargo. Having said all that it is the managerial position that concerns me the most, in particular the present incumbent.