As I read on another thread our manager is a Turkish Warnock without success. He is a system guy and Colwill doesn't fit in the system. In the cold light of the next day did Champions League level Ramsey do any more than Colwill yesterday?

I think at championship level there seems to be an issue with his fitness, perhaps that will be why he doesn't match up the early hype. He is just not athletic enough for this league. Until he proves he is a 90 min player then no one is coming in for him.

I think he needs to be deeper but our manager wants a 6-foot athlete almost center half in there, not someone genuinely comfortable with the ball.

He seemed to be a second striker at times yesterday and got lost. He isn't a Ramsey, who is (was) a CM but a rather attack minded one rather than a "10" like Tomlin, but that's what he has to turn into, a CM, not a winger or a "10"/ second striker. Only play one defensive CM and play 2 attack minded CM's but you are not a fancy Dan its a CM role and that hurts.......He and the club need to load him with the responsibility he has with Wakes U-21's