+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Didn’t realise David Marshall was still playing !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Didn’t realise David Marshall was still playing !

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its been a while , Rangers fans aren't that welcome in Leith. Had a bit of bother in a pub there many years ago , ended up in the police station . Police very kindly took us back to the game after questioning , they put us in the Hibs end . That was an uncomfortable afternoon.
    ........ bit OT maybe but for some reason I don't really associate hooliganism with Scottish football ......not in the same way you do with english, french , italian football. Is there a "firm" culture in the Scottish leagues ?

Re: Didn’t realise David Marshall was still playing !

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    ........ bit OT maybe but for some reason I don't really associate hooliganism with Scottish football ......not in the same way you do with english, french , italian football. Is there a "firm" culture in the Scottish leagues ?
    Scottish football led the way in hooliganism unfortunately . Personally it almost affected my life path .
    This was quite infamous back in the day

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...ligans-7899872

We didn't only fight with all away fans we fought amongst each other, wanting to be king pins at Ibrox.
    It was a violent environment, that I was happy to leave .Judges were giving out big sentences to curb the violence.

Modern day Scottish football have their Ultras , well Rangers have , hopefully adding to the atmosphere rather than hooligans.