Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Like most people I’ve been wrong on countless occasions. The best example I can think of was Vincent Tan’s rebrand. Firstly, I didn’t believe any football club owner would be stupid enough to do something like that on a whim, but I was wrong. Secondly, I didn’t believe for a second that the vast majority of Cardiff City fans would willingly surrender their club’s identity in exchange for Malaysian money, but I was hopelessly wrong on that one too.

As for quoting posts, I only quote the bits I’m either taking issue with or directly addressing. I don’t see the point in quoting entire posts if you have nothing to say about the majority of what has been written. Doing so is pretty dumb in my book.

As for Siopis, if his passing really is of a high standard then I must have been watching someone else. As a rule he contributes next to nothing in an attacking sense and he frequently gives the ball away if he’s attempting to pass it more than a few yards. That’s the Siopis I’ve been seeing since he arrived here. But if some obscure stats website says differently and people want to believe he’s good on the ball, then fair enough.
Move on people say. But that exact thing (highlighted) broke the spell for me. I'm still angry about it.