+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sensible Debate , Part Two

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sensible Debate , Part Two

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You need some balance here Pedro. Greece aren't a terrible side. They went out the same way as Wales did. The two sides f*cked up during qualifying. I think your dislike of Siopis (and the dissing he's getting on this board) is strange because I normally agree with much of what you say. As far as The Championship being this 'tough' special league; I think that's a myth. We'd be stuffed by many of the Greek and Turkish sides imo (although I acknowledge these kinds of arguments are futile).
    Didn't get they get in through the C league? They're a poor side for me, 49th in the world and falling. We'd get absolutely murdered by Trabzonspor and Panathinaikos but I don't think Leeds would. I don't dislike Siopis but I don't think he's great, he's a decent player at this level but one we didn't need given Ralls and Wintle are similar types. He certainly isn't a game changer and I bet he's being paid like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Didn't get they get in through the C league? They're a poor side for me, 49th in the world and falling. We'd get absolutely murdered by Trabzonspor and Panathinaikos but I don't think Leeds would. I don't dislike Siopis but I don't think he's great, he's a decent player at this level but one we didn't need given Ralls and Wintle are similar types. He certainly isn't a game changer and I bet he's being paid like one.
    That's just because you have the same bromance for Ampadu as I have for Siopis!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    That's just because you have the same bromance for Ampadu as I have for Siopis!
    Now, Ampadu is turning into a player. Where's Wales-Bales when you need him?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Now, Ampadu is turning into a player. Where's Wales-Bales when you need him?!