+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Starmer Full On Tory Now On His Latest Mutterings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Starmer Full On Tory Now On His Latest Mutterings

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    "The Labour leader had won plaudits from the right for his staunch defence of Israel" from that G article.
    Supporting Israel has nothing to do with “the right”.
    It is to do with the Jews right to exist and not be attacked by the anti-semite morons surrounding them, and the sneaky anti-West murderous plotting by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, whose stated objectives are to “eliminate Israel from the map”.

I find it amazing that people that proclaim
    to be humanists sympathise with this genocidal objective. Quite right to support Israel. The Palestinian politicians, Iran, Yemenis, and their supporters are murderous and deeply unclean.

Re: Starmer Full On Tory Now On His Latest Mutterings

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Supporting Israel has nothing to do with “the right”.
    It is to do with the Jews right to exist and not be attacked by the anti-semite morons surrounding them, and the sneaky anti-West murderous plotting by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, whose stated objectives are to “eliminate Israel from the map”.

I find it amazing that people that proclaim
    to be humanists sympathise with this genocidal objective. Quite right to support Israel. The Palestinian politicians, Iran, Yemenis, and their supporters are murderous and deeply unclean.
    Not supporting any genocidal actions, be they offensive or defensive is the humanitarian thing, surely? That's what I would like to see and hear from a political leader. I agree that it shouldn't be a right/left issue. I highlighted it because one of the criticisms of Starmer is that he has purged the Labour Party of the left. LOM's title of this thread is that he's 'full on Tory now'.

I have zero support for any warmongers, religious groups and the arms economy of any country.

Edit: religious fanatics that use ancient scripture to justify killing.