Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
I couldn't disagree more. If Bulut persists with the sort of negative, tedious rubbish he and his players have been serving up for most of this season, I firmly believe the chances of achieving any sort of genuine success in the Championship are absolute zero - unless, of course, you consider avoiding relegation to be successful.

Anyway, I think I'm going to take a brief break from this board until the season is over because I'm becoming almost as bored with talking about this guy as I am with watching his team play. There will be plenty to say when the season is done and dusted, and when we know for sure whether or not Bulut is going to get a new contract, but for now I think I'll leave it there.
You really do think quite alot of yourself. You give the impression that you think that you are gracing our presence by merely posting on here and that you will be missed when you don't. In my opinion the exact opposite is true. This board drowns in negativity for a large part of the time and you are certainly a factor in that respect but I don't really think it is anything to brag about.