Here's something to consider. Bulut actually does have a system of play, whether people love it or hate it or are indifferent is obviously down to preference, but for the first time since Malky? we have a manager who actually knows how he wants his team to play, where players should be, and a huge emphasis on what players do off the ball. Personally, i'm not a fan, when it's bad, it's really bad, and when it's good it's pretty bad as well! But, here's the question-I believe that at championship level Bulut's tactics could actually bring some success, even without the entertainment. Can't be arsed going into what he is actually attempting to do, we can all pretty much see what is happening. Although with the 'right' kind of player who can carry of Bulut's tactics rigidly, then i think that it could work in terms of getting to the play offs. Organised, disciplined, work rate, getting behind the ball etc is the order of the day, wide men are key. Would anyone on here accept this type of football if it brought relative success, gave us an identity, added with players who can play this way, therefore a more refined style although with the same type of performance? I think that i probably would.