+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut

He's still playing loan players over our youngsters, trying to finish higher up in no mans land. Absolutely no interest in developing anything here, he's told Sawyers to find a new club yet he's on the bench in place of a kid who could use the experience.

FWIW I have changed my mind, I was in Portugal and came back full of optimism. That's long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    He's still playing loan players over our youngsters, trying to finish higher up in no mans land. Absolutely no interest in developing anything here, he's told Sawyers to find a new club yet he's on the bench in place of a kid who could use the experience.

FWIW I have changed my mind, I was in Portugal and came back full of optimism. That's long gone.
    I agree and share the same frustration but then why would he when he needs results to get a new contract, he’s going to play in his opinion the best players available.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I agree and share the same frustration but then why would he when he needs results to get a new contract, he’s going to play in his opinion the best players available.
    Him getting a new contract isn't hinging on if he finishes 9th or 11th. We are now mid table, no mans land, not going up not going down.

Leeds had Gnonto injured, they brought Charlie Crew on to their bench. Bulut brought Sawyers back from the dead instead of giving one of the kids a chance, that's the thing about being a football manager, you may have to earn your contract from the board but ultimately its the fans that will have the biggest say, once you lose them its game over...Bulut has got to learn to play a little bit of politics..learn to appease the fan base.