+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut

Today was a very pleasant surprise, but where was that attitude at Swansea and, even worse, having failed so badly in the derby, what was that on Friday?

Bulut can’t be as bad as me and others make him out to be, but ninety per cent of the last five months has been awful.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Today was a very pleasant surprise, but where was that attitude at Swansea and, even worse, having failed so badly in the derby, what was that on Friday?

Bulut can’t be as bad as me and others make him out to be, but ninety per cent of the last five months has been awful.
    Just throwing this out there, but sometimes isn't it down to who we are playing and when? Coventry have a FA Cup semi-final at Wembley against Man United in two weeks. It would be only human to think that their players had one eye on that and our performance seemed better than it actually was?

As pointed out when it came to important games i.e Swansea we went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianKnight View Post
    Just throwing this out there, but sometimes isn't it down to who we are playing and when? Coventry have a FA Cup semi-final at Wembley against Man United in two weeks. It would be only human to think that their players had one eye on that and our performance seemed better than it actually was?

As pointed out when it came to important games i.e Swansea we went missing.
    Are you seriously suggesting Kitching doesn't fancy a game in the cup against ManUre?

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting Kitching doesn't fancy a game in the cup against ManUre?
    Man Utd have offered Coventry a couple of million for him…………….to be definitely in their team.