[QUOTE=Eric the Half a Bee;5501632]The stats aren't odd due to the sides that have come down. They're odd in that we've only drawn 5 games this season. 8 is the lowest number of draws we've ever managed in a 46 game season and I fully expect that to be beaten this season, so we either win games or lose them.

Talking of draws in a season, the most we ever had in one single season was 23 out of 46 games, I believe? This was back in season 96/97 when we finished 3rd from the bottom of the old Division 4. Please correct me if I am wrong. However, I can honestly say, this has been for me anyway, the most boring season football wise since then!

I am still undecided if Bulut should be here next season! With the addition of several decent players during the summer, including someone to actually hit the back of the net regularly, I believe Bulut can take us up another two or three places to where we end up this season. However, do I want to watch Boring, Boring, Backwards, Bulut Ball for season 24/25?