+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction For Hull Game Should We Lose

Prediction For Hull Game Should We Lose

I predict that if we lose bulut will be hung , drawn and quartered again after today's reprieve

If we draw it will just be a hanging

So be grateful for progress and evolution

Re: Prediction For Hull Game Should We Lose

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I predict that if we lose bulut will be hung , drawn and quartered again after today's reprieve

In a way, the result is irrelevant. But if the performance is a la Sunderland then the knives will be out for him again.

I may have this wrong for some but it's not the results as such but the performances and the seemingly lack of any ambition to score a goal whilst playing at home.

Some of the attacking play (?) is torture to watch. City are safe but can we have some entertainment please?

For me, Buluts development of the team has stalled since October after some initial progress.

I predict just a hanging for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I may have this wrong for some but it's not the results as such but the performances and the seemingly lack of any ambition to score a goal whilst playing at home.

Some of the attacking play (?) is torture to watch. City are safe but can we have some entertainment please?

For me, Buluts development of the team has stalled since October after some initial progress.
    I am not going to disagree with the basic arguement there but it's like a Japanese bombing mission on here sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    In a way, the result is irrelevant. But if the performance is a la Sunderland then the knives will be out for him again.
    Of course

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I am not going to disagree with the basic arguement there but it's like a Japanese bombing mission on here sometimes
    我々は5分後に爆撃を開始します。

International

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

It's hard work sometimes but this team has needed a stiker for years bar our brief lucky spell with Kaba.

My prediction is that the sun will still come up and life will go on in the normal world. Meanwhile, on this board, the manager, owner and the team will be hung out to dry by the same people who have been trying to do it for the last nine years that I have been viewing and posting.

International

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    My prediction is that the sun will still come up and life will go on in the normal world. Meanwhile, on this board, the manager, owner and the team will be hung out to dry by the same people who have been trying to do it for the last nine years that I have been viewing and posting.
    Most of them were unhappy with DJ, Malky and Warnock so what chance would Lamouchi and Bulut get with comparatively worse squads and budgets?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    That's what I meant but you have put it across so eloquently

Did you go to university ?