+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit again - nothing to see here...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit again - nothing to see here...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You clearly havent read any of the thread whatsoever, so why post?

And the EU is a free market on obsessed organisation run by Conservatives for two decades, so god knows why you think someone defending a democratic vote to leave it is "right-wing" but I've long given up trying to take any logic from what you type tbf!

Still waiting for any of the people on here to answer the questions too. No one has yet, which says something.
    Do you think leave would have won without anti immigrant rhetoric? No doubt that lots of people had other motivations to vote Brexit but without some of the more scummy farage anti immigrant campaigning I dont think they break 50%.

Low wages + benefits system disincentivising people to have more than 2 children = reliance on migration to pay for growing retired demographic. People are slowly realising that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do you think leave would have won without anti immigrant rhetoric? No doubt that lots of people had other motivations to vote Brexit but without some of the more scummy farage anti immigrant campaigning I dont think they break 50%.

Low wages + benefits system disincentivising people to have more than 2 children = reliance on migration to pay for growing retired demographic. People are slowly realising that now.
    Those that voted brexit on the pretence of taking our borders back .....absolutely loads of brexit voters .....must be wondering wtf ? now the right wing anti immigration rhetoric has , under the conservatives led to a year on year INCREASE of immigration !

Who are they going to vote for now ?

It would be funny if it wasn't such a serious subject

I think acceptance that the world is changing and managing immigration sensibly ......rather than all this close the borders , stop the boats cobblers .....is the only way to deal with the post brexit cobblers

I wish people would stop fannying about and just admit they don't like foriegners

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Those that voted brexit on the pretence of taking our borders back .....absolutely loads of brexit voters .....must be wondering wtf ? now the right wing anti immigration rhetoric has , under the conservatives led to a year on year INCREASE of immigration !

Who are they going to vote for now ?

It would be funny if it wasn't such a serious subject

I think acceptance that the world is changing and managing immigration sensibly ......rather than all this close the borders , stop the boats cobblers .....is the only way to deal with the post brexit cobblers

I wish people would stop fannying about and just admit they don't like foriegners
    The world isn't changing, it is being changed. You can't just rock up in any non-western country and tell them you are coming to live there as you will be thrown in jail, and then deported whenever it suits them.