Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
People have passionate feelings about it, and all politics on all sides. You aren't alone in that. If you don't want to get your feelings hurt, then perhaps don't go around mocking others. You think its nice being insulted for 8 years, being called things you aren't? Think again. Less of that before the referendum, a little more understanding of people's feelings and you may have won the damned thing in the first place!

I'm sorry you feel upset, I understand how these things matter but the answer to that isn't to post insults and incorrect things on the internet. That won't change a single thing. Certain people lost the referendum, they then lost the Brexit negotiations by failing to back significantly softer exit deals. It's those people, not the voters you should look towards.

If people post things online that others think are untrue, there will be a pushback against it. Don't act in amazement when that happens.

Have a great day.
Hmmm. This is exactly the kind of reply that vindicates everything I wrote. I think you deflect and project an awful lot. It’s made my life difficult. I’ll be pushing back on this until it doesn’t. I await that day. You should really ask yourself why you champion this so much? Maybe people would have greater respect and understanding?