+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rubiales.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rubiales.

what's the world coming to when someone cant kiss someone on the lips and not face consequences

he was of course wrong doing what he did, no-one can defend his actions ( though Sludge is, but even the charicture version of sludge cant think its right, surely ? ?? )

he actions after were just plain stupid, send him down for that

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    what's the world coming to when someone cant kiss someone on the lips and not face consequences

he was of course wrong doing what he did, no-one can defend his actions ( though Sludge is, but even the charicture version of sludge cant think its right, surely ? ?? )

he actions after were just plain stupid, send him down for that
    It's a huge sporting moment

He was ecstatic that her team had one

There's a sexual kiss and there's a happy , joyful kiss

She walks off smiling

Now of course it's her right to say she felt uncomfortable but she didn't appear at all distressed as she walked away

I think as soon as she stated she felt uncomfortable then the apology process should have happened

And that should have been the end of the matter

He hasn't covered himself in glory but nor have the hang em , flog em mob

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

She walks off smiling

Now of course it's her right to say she felt uncomfortable but she didn't appear at all distressed as she walked away

I think as soon as she stated she felt uncomfortable then the apology process should have happened

I'd stop digging on this one Sludge. Matt's on the money mate.

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

She walks off smiling

I hate all the woke stuff more than most, but he's a perve sludge and deserves the book thrown at him, I bet there will be loads of stories about him in the future, he's a blatant thick entitled perve to do it in front of millions.

Given his senior position and the "power" that brought him to do this was wholly inappropriate.
    Some posters need to recognise that he didn't simply kiss the lady concerned, but grabbed her head and forced a kiss on her.
    Clearly an assault in my book.
    However, if he had recognised is inappropriate conduct and apologised properly in the aftermath I would have expected it to end there.
    The power trip he went on with his press conference wheeling out members of staff and players to "support" him was nothing other than despicable. Consequently he deserves to be pursued for his misconduct with the full force of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Given his senior position and the "power" that brought him to do this was wholly inappropriate.
    Some posters need to recognise that he didn't simply kiss the lady concerned, but grabbed her head and forced a kiss on her.
    Clearly an assault in my book.
    However, if he had recognised is inappropriate conduct and apologised properly in the aftermath I would have expected it to end there.
    The power trip he went on with his press conference wheeling out members of staff and players to "support" him was nothing other than despicable. Consequently he deserves to be pursued for his misconduct with the full force of the law.
    He's just been arrested for fraud too. Which he denies.....of course....probably because he is a man (in his opinion).