+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea

Chelsea

Best part of a billion pounds spent and nobody who can pass a ball five yards to somebody wearing the same kit.

Will surely go down as the worst couple of seasons worth of business in history. Close to 200m to Brighton just for Cucarella, Caicedo and Potter.

Re: Chelsea

Brilliant game. Absolute entertainment.

4-3 chelsea

90 +10 and 90 +11 goals from Cole Palmer

No time for Man U but those penalties were ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Brilliant game. Absolute entertainment.
    Absolutely.

Incredible game. Could have easily been 8-7 either way. Very soft penalty saved Chelsea in the end, not sure either manager will be there at the start of next season.

And the £25m for Sanchez

The work rate of all premiere teams is something you won't see under Bulut. All successful teams work their socks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    The work rate of all premiere teams is something you won't see under Bulut. All successful teams work their socks off.
    ....weird isn't it?

Reminds me of this written about Gary Player:

"I was practicing in a bunker down in Texas and this good old boy with a big hat stopped to watch. The first shot he saw me hit went in the hole. He said, “You got 50 bucks if you knock the next one in.” I holed the next one. Then he says, “You got $100 if you hole the next one.” In it went for three in a row. As he peeled off the bills he said, “Boy, I’ve never seen anyone so lucky in my life.” And I shot back, “Well, the harder I practice, the luckier I get.”

Source: Golf Digest Magazine 2002

But Chelsea have been mostly crap this season

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Best part of a billion pounds spent and nobody who can pass a ball five yards to somebody wearing the same kit.

Will surely go down as the worst couple of seasons worth of business in history. Close to 200m to Brighton just for Cucarella, Caicedo and Potter.
    People have nervous breakdowns when bulut pays 2 million for turnbull and he doesn't immediately set the world on fire

Still work harder than our lot

Still work harder than our lot
    Chelsea fans have been slagging off the players and managers all season

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post

They are all on long contracts too, and they will have sell more home grown talent to satisfy the FFP rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They are all on long contracts too, and they will have sell more home grown talent to satisfy the FFP rules.
    Be nice to see them go down

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Their argument against any accusation of failing to meet the Profit and Sustainability rules will centre on ‘we can’t be held responsible for what Abramovich did and the financial legacy he left us to clear up’