+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 3 HULL CITY. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v HULL CITY. Match thread

18 minutes to go, 2 goals behind, may as well give Ashford a go?
    Nope. Bring on the on-loan striker who's scored once since January...

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Difference in loanees both clubs have brought in is quite telling. Hull have brought in highly rated youngsters from Premier League clubs, we signed a 31 year old who hadn't scored a league goal for 2 years

Shocking.

Who or what will be to blame today I wonder.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 3 HULL CITY. Match thread

Who or what will be to blame today I wonder.
    How did Turnbull play? :-/

Portsmouth away it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Difference in loanees both clubs have brought in is quite telling. Hull have brought in highly rated youngsters from Premier League clubs, we signed a 31 year old who hadn't scored a league goal for 2 years
    yeah! but that's what we do, i can't remember the last time i was excited about a new player. well i can but we know how that tragically ended

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Rubbish, it shows that the Scottish premiership is on par with league 2

Steve cooper is waiting

3 pages on here just about sums up interest levels

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    He was on the pitch?

Well who saw that coming? Pretty much everyone. Anyone who wants this guy to stay to witness any more of this again next season needs their head examined.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Well who saw that coming? Pretty much everyone. Anyone who wants this guy to stay to witness any more of this again next season needs their head examined.
    Sludge thinks he just needs time. The quicker we get shot of him the better. Massive improvement my arse.

I agree . we aren't going up we aren't going down let's give the younger players a chance instead of wheeling on a geriatric that can't score in a club full of rampant gays.

Just got back... shouldn't have bothered going.

I desperately want Bulut to do well (obviously) but it's not my kind of football. I know I am just 1 of 20K but the constant passing back for passing sake just for the keeper to whack it is slowly draining me.
    Changing manager without any sort of structure is madness but at least a manager lasted the a season which is an improvement, but he has to be let go.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    3 pages on here just about sums up interest levels
    This really. Couldn’t even really be bothered to watch the stream which I already pay for. Texted my dad and this was the last game he had a chance to go down this year and he wasn’t fussed and glad he didn’t.

We don’t have to play like Brazil but with the current way we play at home, hope Bowler or Grant can dribble past 4 players and do something, why would you pay good money to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I desperately want Bulut to do well (obviously) but it's not my kind of football. I know I am just 1 of 20K but the constant passing back for passing sake just for the keeper to whack it is slowly draining me.
    Changing manager without any sort of structure is madness but at least a manager lasted the a season which is an improvement, but he has to be let go.
    when did we play your kind of football. serious question

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Check another board, then you’ll see who wants him to stay!

The squad was a poor one at the start of the season, and now it's just a mess. The players he's brought in haven't improved our playing style, slow, laboured, and today littered with sloppy errors and passing. You can't argue with the fact we're still in the top half, but as someone who has been to all home games bar one this season, we actually look worse than last season ! Bulut has done a patch up job and kept us in the Championship but if anyone thinks he's laid the ground for this team to move on upwards, they're seriously mistaken.

20k? I didn't see the official attendance but I doubt if it was anywhere near that. The actual attendance was very low.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    20k? I didn't see the official attendance but I doubt if it was anywhere near that. The actual attendance was very low.
    Even centre ninian and centre canton blocks were half empty. Cant have been more than 12k there.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    when did we play your kind of football. serious question
    Warnock especially the first third of the promotion season.

I like the ball forward quicker and was ecstatic thinking we hired a relatively young German coach who would be quick, direct, high press but we got a Poundland Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Even centre ninian and centre canton blocks were half empty. Cant have been more than 12k there.
    Myself and my brother have season tickets and we were both not there. I have had a cold this week and combined with the train strike and the recent poor performances decided not to go. Both of us renewed for next season within an hour of them on sale on Friday though.

It did look quite sparse in the Ninian on the streams.