+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who will go up and who will come down?

International

Who will go up and who will come down?

Leeds and Leicester Auto
    Southampton v Ipswich playoff final, I'll go Ipswich (hope so)

Same three back down Sheff U, Burnley, and Luton, hopefully a bit easier next year with those coming down not as good as those going up.

Re: Who will go up and who will come down?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Leeds and Leicester Auto

Same three back down Sheff U, Burnley, and Luton, hopefully a bit easier next year with those coming down not as good as those going up.
    Big game coming up between Norwich and Ipswich.

If Norwich can win this game and help towards pushing Ipswich out of an automatic promotion spot, I can forsee them meeting in the playoffs and Norwich having the psychological edge over Ipswich.

It would be cruel on Ipswich, but football has a knack of throwing up such scenarios.

Re: Who will go up and who will come down?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Leeds and Leicester Auto

On Championship I notice Leicester are on the wobble with form. Ipswich have resettled and Leeds look superb. I am going with Leeds and Ipswich auto promotion. For playoffs I think West Brom. Their form is solid and looking consistently unbeatable at the moment.

Coming down? Obviously no prizes for saying Luton, Sheff Utd and Burnley. I bet on Luton to come back down anyway at start of season. Small squad, lack of funds and an inexperienced squad and manager never gave them a prayer in my book. 13 goals leaked in last 6, and 4 losses and 2 draws. They don’t know what a win looks like and small squad looks knackered out. Praise to Edwards for keeping them so close, but they will breathe their last desperate puff in the next few weeks. One good beating will be coming which will put the final nail in their coffin of morale, and their pants will be finally be ripped down to their ankles.