+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Building for next season - reality check

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Building for next season - reality check

First thing that I would do is get rid of the commentary/media team.

As for the squad, it’s limited but Bulut hasn’t helped himself when he had most people on board.

Has anyone from the local press asked him about playing loan players instead of youngsters on our books when there isn’t much at stake?

I went yesterday, I thought it was only a select few on here calling for the kids to be played but I heard plenty of people say it where I was sat. People bemused on why we are playing Bowler when he's so shit on he's a loan player.

How do you build for next season and leave young Ashford on the bench and bring of. ****ing Diedhou who's on loan and also ****ing shit.

My head went as soon as we kicked off passed back to Phillips and launched the ball forward, and didn't touch it for the next 2 minutes, we launch it upfield basically giving up possession without being challenged for it straight off kick off, then during then game we then try and keep the ball by slowly and pointlessly passing it about.

Also that drum. Jesus ****ing Nelly who blows them ****ing idiots to aimlessly bang that drum with absolutely no rhythm or meaning all game? Then when the canton do sing a few they bang louder basically drowning out the only section of fans making any noise. Utterly clueless wally's. Ban the drum.