His judgment and composure would surely improve with increased playing time, stability of team selection and familiarity with team mates. His errors are possibly due to him expecting team mates to make runs that never happen. I've rarely seen him hit an overhit, underhit or wayward pass plus adventurous players tend to give the ball away more than safe players who only pass sideways or backwards.

My one criticism of Colwill is his lack of goals for someone of his ability.

Having said that Colwill never strikes me as flustered when given the ball under pressure. He's one of the few who can actually deal with it in that situation.

In one of the upcoming meaningless games, where neither team can be promoted or relegated, I'd like to see him play in the 10 with Tanner and Ashford in attacking roles. There's little point in playing attacking loan players unless we plan to sign them permenantly in the summer so lets start building a team this season around those who will definitely be here next season in games where the result, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't matter.