Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
2 - Get someone else in, plan for that now.

I know I'm repeating myself, but this season has only been better than previous seasons because we've managed to pinch wins, particularly away from home, late on in games. It's not as if we've become a top half side by playing better football, or more exciting football, or our players have improved since the first few months. It's been mainly attritional, defensive, slow, passive shit designed to keep things tight with the hope of pinching points from set pieces.

I haven't seen anything from Bulut to suggest he's a tactical wizard - if anything, he sticks to his guns, whether it works or not. We don't seem to have a plan B.

Most of the comments relating to keeping Bulut is a lack of trust in our owner to get the next appointment right. That basically means we're in the shit. We keep a crap manager in case we get an even worse one. What a fecking mess.
But i thought all his wins came from substitutes and late on in the game, when he's made changes etc which by your own stats suggest he does in fact have a very successful plan B?

Plan B, not quite anti-football but equally as bad as the "swansea way".