Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
Liverpool job open in the summer as well, I imagine he'd be on their shortlist, especially now that Alonso seems to be staying at Leverkusen

I'd find it very funny if de Zerbi went to Chelsea and Potter replaced him at Brighton
Potter won’t be anywhere near it. Liverpool use data analysis for coach selection as well as players. The requirements of a powerful charisma and a winning pedigree means Potter won’t even hit the shortlist. Although reasons outside of his control, his shambles at Chelsea also means he won’t get close

Amorim of Sporting Lisbon is the clear favourite and it is said a deal may be done within the week, and either announced this week or kept quiet an announced as soon as Sporting win the titlle.

If Amorim rejects Liverpool overtures, then I think Pep Linders may get a short 1-2 year contract to prove himself as he has been taking on more and more alongside Klopp. A 1-2 year contract also positions Liverpool to go for Alonso when he declares himself ready and sufficiently experienced for Liverpool, and is a cheap contractual exit for Liverpool

That is my take.