+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EGG, Ospreys moving out of the “TIN SHACK”

Re: EGG, Ospreys moving out of the “TIN SHACK”

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's been a damp squid because the football has been dead boring in recent times and we've now reached the stage as well where we're more likely to be involved in relegation fights than promotion ones. Are you arguing that attendances would be the same if we were a side that played entertaining, often winning, football at home and lost virtually all of our away matches hence we were finishing in more or less the same position as we do now? I'd be absolutely amazed if home crowds were still as low as they are now, but, even if they were, the atmosphere would be better than it is now because people were being entertained.

For me, this game is up there in the top twenty best City matches in the new stadium and there was a great atmosphere in the closing minutes that afternoon - the attendance was 10,961.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...up/8474352.stm
    Spot on Bob (actually, that sounds like a dog flea treatment...)

This is just Sludge doing what he does best - creating multiple pages threads where he ignores fact and keeps repeating his wrong opinion, like a scratched record, until everyone else has got bored.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's been a damp squid because the football has been dead boring in recent times and we've now reached the stage as well where we're more likely to be involved in relegation fights than promotion ones. Are you arguing that attendances would be the same if we were a side that played entertaining, often winning, football at home and lost virtually all of our away matches hence we were finishing in more or less the same position as we do now? I'd be absolutely amazed if home crowds were still as low as they are now, but, even if they were, the atmosphere would be better than it is now because people were being entertained.

For me, this game is up there in the top twenty best City matches in the new stadium and there was a great atmosphere in the closing minutes that afternoon - the attendance was 10,961.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...up/8474352.stm
    Even when we have been playing entertaining football our crowds have been a let down

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Spot on Bob (actually, that sounds like a dog flea treatment...)

This is just Sludge doing what he does best - creating multiple pages threads where he ignores fact and keeps repeating his wrong opinion, like a scratched record, until everyone else has got bored.
    The irony

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So, master of all knowledge, explain to me how the empty bedrooms make any difference to the atmosphere in the living room? Should be fun, this....
    You heard of the phrase rattling around in a place that's too big for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Players are actors, quite literally in many cases

When they run out into ccs on a cold Tuesday night and there's 15 k in a 32 k seater stadium if you think that doesn't hugely contribute to poor performances and a cycle of poor atmospheres then you are also on the list of nutcases
    You should stop smoking shit , your heads shot

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    You should stop smoking shit , your heads shot
    I am one of the only level headed posters on here

Most of you are nutcases