Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
So 20k not singing or chanting in a 26k stadium would be better than 20k not singing or chanting in a 32k stadium? This is going to take some working out.....

Similarly, what about the days when Ninian Park could create quite a racket when it wasn't even half full?
I had season tickets for me and the kids for the ospreys when they first went to the liberty and there were some great nights atmosphere especially in the European cup but the TV timings ruined most attendances as it varied so much but it was a depressing place with really low attendances - much better to share it between stradey and the gnoll in my humble opinion - better experience and better atmosphere

As for our place - far too big for us and the size of our club regardless of the odd sell out when in the prem or promotion championship games but atmosphere is created by the entertainment and the example i would use would be the reading game when promoted under Warnock - my memory of that was that it was a dreadful game and very little atmosphere until news started to filter through that Fulham were losing

Been some great atmospheres in the new stadium and some terrible ones and the same at ninian park regardless of the crowd size - one advantage ninian had was terracing which I feel adds something to watching football that all seaters or standing by seats doesn't offer