+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Strike by jonny owen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strike by jonny owen

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    He's a Forest fan who pretends he follows City
    He is a huge City fan. There's a great clip of him on YouTube where he talks about following the City home and away in the 80s, and the clothes and the fashion that went with it.

He follows Forest to an extent because his partner Vicky McClure is a Forest fan

He also follows Merthyr as they are his home town club.

I've heard him speak on TalkSport several times about his love of all three clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    He is a huge City fan. There's a great clip of him on YouTube where he talks about following the City home and away in the 80s, and the clothes and the fashion that went with it.

He follows Forest to an extent because his partner Vicky McClure is a Forest fan

He also follows Merthyr as they are his home town club.

I've heard him speak on TalkSport several times about his love of all three clubs
    Vicky McClure and her family are staunch Notts County fans.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Vicky McClure and her family are staunch Notts County fans.
    Jonny Owen isnt a "huge City fan" either. Hes a massive Merthyr fan who went to some City games in the 80 as a lot of young lads did in the casual era.

Hes very good at selling himself, best of luck to him, hes a really positive guy and I like a lot of his work, especially the Forest film I Believe in Miracles. His latest venture the Dayfever thing seems to be doing really well too.