+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tesco profits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tesco profits

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Yeh just being a bit pedantic.
    I remember as a kid going down Bessemer road market on Sunday mornings. I presume they still have the car boot market there ? - not been down there for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Why shop at Tesco's then ?, there are other options, including CostCo, ASDA, Coop, Splott market. Lidl / Aldi my goto places when in the UK. Compare the UK to Spain and you will notice how much you are getting ripped off - and how willingly people are allowing themselves to be ripped off.

You have have choices and options, you cant blame Tesco for trying to make money - they are a business - and you are the victim - shop elsewhere. If you dont you are thick - and that is just what they want. Thick customers who cant think for themselves and are willing to give Tesco all your spare cash / credit
    I haven't shopped in Tesco's for over 20 years since the accounting scandal at the time and the arrogant attitude of the directors.

Inflation heading back to 2% , which deserves recognition ..

Time for the government to put pressure on them , sadly that is not easy unless they windfall tax them , I'd call it repayment of the furlough scheme , that kept many afloat ..

To be fair Aldi / Lidl prices are also up and an easy 20%. .

Whats the next Pm and his deputy lady saying about all this ???????????

Tesco are tory filth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Porter

Ticks all your trigger points
    Conservative ✅ , Female ✅ , Jewish

Conservative

I never noted he was a racist anti-Semite before. Is he? What is that based on?

Do you not think he has a problem with tories, women or Jewish people?
    Have you been here long ?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I never noted he was a racist anti-Semite before. Is he? What is that based on?
    His psychotic illness

Do you not think he has a problem with tories, women or Jewish people?
    Have you been here long ?
    He has a problem with Conservative voters it seems. That’s his politics and he likes a windup and a joust, no different to me. I am thick skinned enough to ride it off. I can’t see I have noticed he has a problem with women or Jews though. I think that’s a little unfair.

I’d say he is the same as me with women, if he fancies them he’ll say so. I don’t have an issue with him commenting on their baps - normal for a guy. Don’t kid yourselves - women comment on men’s chests, biceps and cocks so I will comment on their face legs and arse. It’s a world of equals so the rules apply both way. They know the score. Those floppy wokies that claim it is “misogynistic” can seriously go and f-uck themselves, as I don’t respect them nor give a shit what they think.

He has a problem with Conservative voters it seems. That’s his politics and he likes a windup and a joust, no different to me. I am thick skinned enough to ride it off. I can’t see I have noticed he has a problem with women or Jews though. I think that’s a little unfair.

I’d say he is the same as me with women, if he fancies them he’ll say so. I don’t have an issue with him commenting on their baps - normal for a guy. Don’t kid yourselves - women comment on men’s chests, biceps and cocks so I will comment on their face legs and arse. It’s a world of equals so the rules apply both way. They know the score. Those floppy wokies that claim it is “misogynistic” can seriously go and f-uck themselves, as I don’t respect them nor give a shit what they think.
    6488414073_1cb53293df_c.jpg

I think the brutal answer is dame Shirley porter is a cttt

The fact she's a woman and Jewish is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think the brutal answer is dame Shirley porter is a cttt

The fact she's a woman and Jewish is irrelevant
    Never heard of her 😂😂😂

Sounds like Ithat thing where if you criticise a Jewish person you are “anti-semitic”. If you criticise a black person for murder it is “racist”. If you then follow that dumb logic then protected classes are immune from being criticised, which is a nonsense.

If they are a c-unt, they are a c-unt, and I agree - just call it out. If she is one, then so be it - if she is Jewish and female, tough titties.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Or impregnated by the AI if it deems them worthy.
    You can call me Al

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    ✔️

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Wait, Delmbox is back?! 😎

I wonder how much Greggs make on their 'own brand' juice and crisps. The immediate model that springs to mind is the starbucks one - where 'products' are sold from country to country until they end up in a country with no tax to pay.
    EG Greggs could produce their crisps and juice overseas, where tax is much lower, then sell to Greggs UK at an inflated price. So the profit is made overseas and the UK Greggs just about makes a small amount to pay dividends to any shareholders.

It's for the same reason that most planes are registered on the Isle of man , why tech companies have the HQ in Dublin and why U2 moved their company HQ away from Dublin to Amsterdam - so they can pay less tax - according to what they produce. It used to be zero tax from Artists and musicians in Ireland, when that changed - Bono and Co jumped ship....