+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erol Bulut gives Aaron Ramsey injury update

Erol Bulut gives Aaron Ramsey injury update

The Wales midfielder started his first match for the Bluebirds since September but was substituted at half-time

https://nation.cymru/sport/erol-bulu...-at-half-time/

Re: Erol Bulut gives Aaron Ramsey injury update

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    The Wales midfielder started his first match for the Bluebirds since September but was substituted at half-time

https://nation.cymru/sport/erol-bulu...-at-half-time/
    I think that's it for Aaron - great he wants to be here and be involved - which he can be, at best a squad player and hopefully next year can be involved in some way

the clickbait rag is back

Club should just do a deal with him for his final year and he should go and enjoy his retirement. Its best for both parties.

Hes got a young family, tens of millions in the bank, why put yourself through the never ending cycle of playing a handful of games, getting injured, recovering for months on end and repeat. Not at his age and certainly not for the grind of a Championship season.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Club should just do a deal with him for his final year and he should go and enjoy his retirement. Its best for both parties.

Hes got a young family, tens of millions in the bank, why put yourself through the never ending cycle of playing a handful of games, getting injured, recovering for months on end and repeat. Not at his age and certainly not for the grind of a Championship season.
    Rambo is an intelligent boy. With his working knowledge of coaching environments at Juventus and Arsenal, and his contacts, if I were owner of Cardiff I’d get him on his UEFA badges and find a role in the club if he wants to stay local.

Unsure if his personality is strong enough for first team head coach, but I bet he could add to the U21 or youth coaching environments with his knowledge and standards, and perhaps even helping on recruitment side. He must have great contacts and knowledge that would dwarf what we have.

With his personality he would be an outstanding choice as ambassador for the club around South Wales. The guy is an outstanding human being,
    a real patriot, and one of the nicest guys in football. If we cannot find a role for him, or if we lost him, it would only prove that we are run be retards and clowns.

Take the spring and summer off…do lots of Yoga and Pilates (it worked for for Giggs !), and come back fresh next season.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Take the spring and summer off…do lots of Yoga and Pilates (it worked for for Giggs !), and come back fresh next season.
    I bet his career wasn’t the main reason Giggs was doing yoga and pilates

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    I bet his career wasn’t the main reason Giggs was doing yoga and pilates
    Dodgy hamstrings….but played top flight football until he was 40.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Dodgy hamstrings….but played top flight football until he was 40.
    He only seemed to have dodgy hamstrings when a Wales friendly was coming up...allegedly.

is this another "injury" for somebody no-balls bulut doesnt want to play?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Rambo is an intelligent boy. With his working knowledge of coaching environments at Juventus and Arsenal, and his contacts, if I were owner of Cardiff I’d get him on his UEFA badges and find a role in the club if he wants to stay local.

Unsure if his personality is strong enough for first team head coach, but I bet he could add to the U21 or youth coaching environments with his knowledge and standards, and perhaps even helping on recruitment side. He must have great contacts and knowledge that would dwarf what we have.

With his personality he would be an outstanding choice as ambassador for the club around South Wales. The guy is an outstanding human being,
    a real patriot, and one of the nicest guys in football. If we cannot find a role for him, or if we lost him, it would only prove that we are run be retards and clowns.
    Spot on

The Colwills, Ashford, Davies, Tanner and the rest can learn so much from him.