+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FFS not again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: FFS not again

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You do realise we replaced those players? And a transfer embargo didnt stop us signing players, just couldnt pay a fee like 75% of the clubs in the division. As Dalman says himself, we are top 6 when it comes to wage bill.

You and Moz are fighting it out to be Buluts version of that Comical Ali fella.

"There are no American infidels in Bagdhad!"
    75% of the league was under an embargo?

You're not that dopey that you don't understand an embargo is a disadvantage are you?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    75% of the league was under an embargo?

You're not that dopey that you don't understand an embargo is a disadvantage are you?
    75% of the league had no money to spend and were relying on freebies Linus.

International

Nonsense, you think a transfer embargo makes no difference

Der no, alright it's just as easy when you can't pay a fee

Nonsense, you think a transfer embargo makes no difference

Der no, alright it's just as easy when you can't pay a fee
    https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...er-southampton

Read it and weep Linus

International

Where does that say which clubs have paid a fee?

You've had a mare here, JR

International

Eric what percentage of the teams in the Championship CHOSE not to pay a fee they had a choice, we didn't.

Eric what percentage of the teams in the Championship CHOSE not to pay a fee they had a choice, we didn't.
    Irrelevant. You like to make out the embargo put us at a serious advantage when in reality it didnt. Add thte fact we pay higher wages than 75% of the championship and this notion that Bulut is operating with one hand behind is back os not the case when compared to the large majority of the clubs in the championship.

International

Irrelevant. You like to make out the embargo put us at a serious advantage when in reality it didnt. Add thte fact we pay higher wages than 75% of the championship and this notion that Bulut is operating with one hand behind is back os not the case when compared to the large majority of the clubs in the championship.
    Back peddling, you said 75% of clubs can't pay a fee, all the rest could to my knowledge, but some may have chosen not to, but I doubt it's 75%.

It's like we can shop in Joe's corner shop they can shop in Wallmart, if you can't understand that you must be far thicker than I thought.

And it put us at a serious disadvantage not advantage

Wakey Wakey

Back peddling, you said 75% of clubs can't pay a fee, all the rest could to my knowledge, but some may have chosen not to, but I doubt it's 75%.

It's like we can shop in Joe's corner shop they can shop in Wallmart, if you can't understand that you must be far thicker than I thought.
    You cant shop in Joes corner shop let alone Walmart if youve got no money, Dopey.

And it put us at a serious disadvantage not advantage

Wakey Wakey

They didnt choose not to, most didnt have a choice so wether under embargo or purely financial reasons. Read the article. Clubs wagebills alone are well beyond their turnover thats before operating costs and forking out on transfer fees.

International

They didnt choose not to, most didnt have a choice so wether under embargo or purely financial reasons. Read the article. Clubs wagebills alone are well beyond their turnover thats before operating costs and forking out on transfer fees.

No, they chose not to, clubs decide how to buy players, we didn't have that choice because we were under an embargo, that's the point, it puts a club at a disadvantage, it's a punishment?

Or do you really think they thought Cardiff didn't pay Nantes so let's help them out and put them under an EFL transfer embargo

International

There

There

So it was you who said it then, not me.

You like to make out the embargo put us at a serious advantage

Put up or shut up, Linus.

International

So it was you who said it then, not me.

You like to make out the embargo put us at a serious advantage

Put up or shut up, Linus.
    No, you typed that? Look back at your post.

It's utter nonsense I know

I and everyone else in the World know that it's a punishment and a disadvantage.

International

EFL
    Embargoes are intended to operate as a deterrent against Clubs defaulting on financial obligations to clubs or players, and/or breaching other key relevant regulations e.g. reporting on financial matters.

That means it's a punishment and put us at a disadvantage, along with losing our three best players after staying up because other teams were docked points