+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Willie Mackay Case

Willie Mackay Case

I am pretty sure that April 10th. was deadline day for the above to come up with the data in court re the City case against FC Nantes. Anyone heard anything ?

Re: Willie Mackay Case

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    I am pretty sure that April 10th. was deadline day for the above to come up with the data in court re the City case against FC Nantes. Anyone heard anything ?
    McKay and members of his family were told to bring the emails / mobile phones / laptops and hand them over - but his son is claiming they no longer have them etc.

Which is not going to go down well with the Judge, they could get jail time for that - but I guess the alternative for them is worse. McKay has declared himself bankrupt and I believe transferred any assets onto other family members.

Nantes are also about to have their @rse handed back to them on a plate so I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    McKay and members of his family were told to bring the emails / mobile phones / laptops and hand them over - but his son is claiming they no longer have them etc.

Which is not going to go down well with the Judge, they could get jail time for that - but I guess the alternative for them is worse. McKay has declared himself bankrupt and I believe transferred any assets onto other family members.

Nantes are also about to have their @rse handed back to them on a plate so I've heard.
    I would be interested to know what you have heard about Nantes. I know that their president and his son are to face criminal charges in France re. their use of unauthorised agents but have you heard anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    I would be interested to know what you have heard about Nantes. I know that their president and his son are to face criminal charges in France re. their use of unauthorised agents but have you heard anything else?
    Sorry - I wont go into detail on here. It's not in the pubic domain as far as I know and of course may not even be accurate. I'm sure it will come out (if accurate). And no - I'm not completely 'in the know'