+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to look at this Labour Party more closely…

Time to look at this Labour Party more closely…

… now they will, as I have been predicting time
    and time again for a year, crush Sunak’s
    corrupt useless mob and storm to power. But who will they be, and who should they keep?

Time for Starmer to give Angela “Filthy Horseteeth” Rayner the doc marten. She is a filthy, dumb arse corruption type person who I hope gets hung out to try. She is quite a stupid person and is always moaning about something but no solutions. It will be a test of Starmer’s nerve. She just will not do.

To Starmer’s credit he cleaned out racist tramp, Corbyn. But he also needs to clean out Lammy and Rayner who are rubbish, idiots and vile individuals who offer no ideas nor vision, just whinging about things - as crooked and unprincipled as Diane Flabbott. Unfortunately it leaves Ed “Pasty” Miliband floating around like an old turd and I suspect he’ll remain, hanging on the inside of the Y-Fronts of the Labour party. Not as if he would get a full time
    job elsewhere, unless siphoning off heavy wages from an NGO / charity like his more clever brother.

That said there is room for optimism, even if the current list of decent politicians in all parties is the thinnest I have ever seen. But if Starmer can get rid of the lazy, filthy Lammy, dodgy Angela Rayner and the idiotic Ashworth, then at least it seems the major names remaining might be semi-sensible.

Reeves? It seemes that Rachel Reeves cleverly played to Jeremy “Racist Tramp” Corbyn tune until he left, and has at least since adopted a more business-friendly and practical tone since Labour have been advised by Blair and Mandelson. No surprise with her Bank of England background. Even if I have to put upwith that horrible, preachy, Lewisham accent of hers.

Starmer? He seems stable-ish, at last. And he delivers on his word, and proved that by eliminating a few racist anti-semite muslims and Trampy Corbyn. He has criticised the baboon-like Palestinian supporters too, so full points there.

I speculate that David “Banana” Miliband will return to a safe seat and join the cabinet as he is a big chum of Blair and Mandelson and must be satisfied with his money pile of 500k a year working for a “charity” in the US.

Finally I am a fan of Wes Streeting and think he is probably the best UK politician around at the moment. I’d like to see him as PM in time. Talented boy and the brains of a planet and some “street charm”. He seems a real person you can have a pint and a steak with.

If that key crew can run the cabinet, keep Pasty boy Miliband in the cupboard, and promote some pro-business people in, they could make a good fist of a bad situation, you hope.

Re: Time to look at this Labour Party more closely…

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    … now they will, as I have been predicting time
    and time again for a year, crush Sunak’s
    corrupt useless mob and storm to power. But who will they be, and who should they keep?

Time for Starmer to give Angela “Filthy Horseteeth” Rayner the doc marten. She is a filthy, dumb arse corruption type person who I hope gets hung out to try. She is quite a stupid person and is always moaning about something but no solutions. It will be a test of Starmer’s nerve. She just will not do.

To Starmer’s credit he cleaned out racist tramp, Corbyn. But he also needs to clean out Lammy and Rayner who are rubbish, idiots and vile individuals who offer no ideas nor vision, just whinging about things - as crooked and unprincipled as Diane Flabbott. Unfortunately it leaves Ed “Pasty” Miliband floating around like an old turd and I suspect he’ll remain, hanging on the inside of the Y-Fronts of the Labour party. Not as if he would get a full time
    job elsewhere, unless siphoning off heavy wages from an NGO / charity like his more clever brother.

That said there is room for optimism, even if the current list of decent politicians in all parties is the thinnest I have ever seen. But if Starmer can get rid of the lazy, filthy Lammy, dodgy Angela Rayner and the idiotic Ashworth, then at least it seems the major names remaining might be semi-sensible.

Reeves? It seemes that Rachel Reeves cleverly played to Jeremy “Racist Tramp” Corbyn tune until he left, and has at least since adopted a more business-friendly and practical tone since Labour have been advised by Blair and Mandelson. No surprise with her Bank of England background. Even if I have to put upwith that horrible, preachy, Lewisham accent of hers.

Starmer? He seems stable-ish, at last. And he delivers on his word, and proved that by eliminating a few racist anti-semite muslims and Trampy Corbyn. He has criticised the baboon-like Palestinian supporters too, so full points there.

I speculate that David “Banana” Miliband will return to a safe seat and join the cabinet as he is a big chum of Blair and Mandelson and must be satisfied with his money pile of 500k a year working for a “charity” in the US.

Finally I am a fan of Wes Streeting and think he is probably the best UK politician around at the moment. I’d like to see him as PM in time. Talented boy and the brains of a planet and some “street charm”. He seems a real person you can have a pint and a steak with.

If that key crew can run the cabinet, keep Pasty boy Miliband in the cupboard, and promote some pro-business people in, they could make a good fist of a bad situation, you hope.
    Well I suppose that's a compliment disguised by a smack in the mouth

Rayner , Lammy and several others need to go

I would also get rid of yvette cooper who reminds me of a public school hockey girl

The real thing to get rid of though is the tory party which can be effectively done by bringing in PR voting

If Starmer wins and doesn't push it through then he and the rest of them can do one

Rachel Reeves talks like she's got a cold and her hair cut is too extreme

Bridgette Phillipson would make a good deputy PM mind you anything would be better than Angela Rayner

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well I suppose that's a compliment disguised by a smack in the mouth

Rayner , Lammy and several others need to go

I would also get rid of yvette cooper who reminds me of a public school hockey girl

The real thing to get rid of though is the tory party which can be effectively done by bringing in PR voting

If Starmer wins and doesn't push it through then he and the rest of them can do one

Rachel Reeves talks like she's got a cold and her hair cut is too extreme

Bridgette Phillipson would make a good deputy PM mind you anything would be better than Angela Rayner
    Don’t know Phillipson but yeah Cooper is horriblez She wants to bring in a pre-crime law that allows arrests before a crime committed. Insane.

I think once they win, Starmer will be ruthless and re-organise his cabinet and turf out a few. Blair and Mandy have advised him so well. Clever buggers.

He's backing spending billions on weapons of mass description. Desperate sell out times for the feck . He didn't say a word when Corbyn wanted to get rid of Trident ..

Blair had shit with this decision.

More to come.

Tony has his back

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's backing spending billions on weapons of mass description. Desperate sell out times for the feck . He didn't say a word when Corbyn wanted to get rid of Trident ..

Blair had shit with this decision.

More to come.

Tony has his back
    All for it, personally. Nuclear power for green energy and a vast upgrade of military capability, personnel and weapons systems is an absolute must IMHO.

1997 all over again and nothing has changed, labour saying anything they think will win over Mondeo man stereotype / little England we types.
    I don’t Sir keir can get rid of Angie 2homes as the deputy is elected at conference by the members and union pay masters, if I remember correctly
    Give it 5 years and he will have invaded another country as well as spent all the money 💰
    Personally I’d love to see Angie as prison’s minister, dianne Abbott as chancellor, Lammy as Home Secretary and bring back jezza as foreign secretary
    Any idea what the policy idea is to fix the small boats issue or is it like Blair’s and to let in as many as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    1997 all over again and nothing has changed, labour saying anything they think will win over Mondeo man stereotype / little England we types.
    I don’t Sir keir can get rid of Angie 2homes as the deputy is elected at conference by the members and union pay masters, if I remember correctly
    Give it 5 years and he will have invaded another country as well as spent all the money 💰
    Personally I’d love to see Angie as prison’s minister, dianne Abbott as chancellor, Lammy as Home Secretary and bring back jezza as foreign secretary
    Any idea what the policy idea is to fix the small boats issue or is it like Blair’s and to let in as many as possible?
    Letting in as many as possible is the conservative government's record

Is it not ?

Surely you should be asking questions of your lot rather than worrying about a government that hasn't even been elected yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    All for it, personally. Nuclear power for green energy and a vast upgrade of military capability, personnel and weapons systems is an absolute must IMHO.
    Yeah...we need more of this shit in the world....good for the economy too.

https://twitter.com/darren_cullen/st...78085127139594
    Attached Images Attached Images