+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Since that 2-0 win over Bristol City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Since that 2-0 win over Bristol City

How about....

Bulut realised we were lacking quality and depth so he targeted certain games where he could pick up points by playing a system with a low risk to his limited resources.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    How about....

Bulut realised we were lacking quality and depth so he targeted certain games where he could pick up points by playing a system with a low risk to his limited resources.
    I don't believe that for a second, but that doesn't wash with me. I don't care if we've got great or average players (resources as you put it). Every time Cardiff City steps out onto the field to play another team everyone gives 100%, including the manager and his tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    How about....

If that's the case it would be helpful if Bulut could let the fans know in advance which games he is 'targeting' so they can make an informed decision about whether it's worth turning up.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    If that's the case it would be helpful if Bulut could let the fans know in advance which games he is 'targeting' so they can make an informed decision about whether it's worth turning up.
    Simple. Any side in the bottom 6.