Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY TOO View Post
Yes, we have more points than last season and have avoided being near relegation, helped by a good start to the season. At the very beginning of the season I wrote that I believed it would take Bulut four years to turn us into a team that could achieve promotion and have a chance of sustaining it.

But right now I have absolutely no reason to believe his negative style will enable us to move forward next season. His tactics are to build from the back. We are allowing teams to press us, in fact inviting teams to press us. He has raved about Goutas, McGuiness and Phillips yet we have conceded over 60 goals. As defenders they are better than that.
As I asked earlier what will be different next season? What needs to be different?
Will he change tactics? Can he change?
I remember Robinsons last game before his "6 month virus" lol... hard to say that out loud to myself.

Anyways. Robinson argued with Bulut around 30minutes into the match. Bulut was pointing up in the air (its his tell tale sign he wants to play some hoofball) and Robinsion can be clearly seen pointing down to his feet.

Lets just say he was hooked early and caught a "virus". Bulut strikes me as a terrible coach.