+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Should Bulut go or stay?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

29 51.79%
  • stay

27 48.21%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Go or stay
    Answer as a fan or put yourself in the shoes of Tan.

Re: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Yes , give him another season then we can make a fairer assessment .....fan

Sack him ......tan

Our biggest issue is the midfield.
    He has given Ralls and Wintle new contracts.
    He signed Turnbull and doesn’t see him as an automatic starter.
    What do you think will be different in our midfield next season?

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY TOO View Post
    Our biggest issue is the midfield.
    He has given Ralls and Wintle new contracts.
    He signed Turnbull and doesn’t see him as an automatic starter.
    What do you think will be different in our midfield next season?
    He tired to sign a decent midfielder from Greece/Turkey bt wasn't allowed, he was all he could get, the others are solid reliable squad players.

Stay.

If were him though, I'd be telling Vincent Tan and the fans to "stick your club up your arse.".

How we got so many points is head scratching most games we have been totally out played out fought and out thought. The home games have been unbelievably poor. I've renewed for next season hoping there will be someone in charge who can at least get there team playing a style of football that City supporters deserve.I don't think Bulut is the answer. It's a go from me

We’ve stolen some games to make our league position more comfortable than it deserves to be. I don’t want to witness the mind numbing dross we have seen this season. I hope Tan gets rid.

Get rid of Bulut.

As mentioned by 'BLUEAWAY TOO', he's rewarded Wintle and Ralls with extensions on their contracts; £2m on a midfielder who warms our bench.

Bulut's football is mind-numbingly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Get rid of Bulut.

As mentioned by 'BLUEAWAY TOO', he's rewarded Wintle and Ralls with extensions on their contracts; £2m on a midfielder who warms our bench.

Bulut's football is mind-numbingly boring.
    I’m at the stage where I just feel “please make it stop!” Can’t wait for this season to end. It’s all been said about Bulut. Horrible football.

Someone on Twitter suggested Bulut has laid the foundations for next season. My response was that if those foundations are Wintle, Ralls and Turnbull, we've got problems. Phillips will go back to Liverpool and McGuinness isn't really quite up to Phillips' standard, decent though he is. Colwill apart, there's no-one up front really fit to wear the shirt when Grant returns to West Brom.

So what happens during the summer? I can't see Vinnie spending much because of FFP, so like lots of other Championship clubs we'll be looking in the bargain bin.

So what exactly are our foundations if it doesn't mean another season of the same football?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Someone on Twitter suggested Bulut has laid the foundations for next season. My response was that if those foundations are Wintle, Ralls and Turnbull, we've got problems. Phillips will go back to Liverpool and McGuinness isn't really quite up to Phillips' standard, decent though he is. Colwill apart, there's no-one up front really fit to wear the shirt when Grant returns to West Brom.

So what happens during the summer? I can't see Vinnie spending much because of FFP, so like lots of other Championship clubs we'll be looking in the bargain bin.

So what exactly are our foundations if it doesn't mean another season of the same football?
    Unless those foundations are bore everyone to death I'm struggling to work out what they are.

He can't say he's made us defensively sound and needs to work on our attacking play over the summer because we often ship lots of goals. The midfield don't make many chances or control the game and our attack is blunt.

I accept our league position and points tally is better this season than last but if we play the same way next season I can see us being much worse on both fronts because we've stolen several games this season.

International

The loan market is the most important market for cash-strapped Championship clubs, Phillips, Kipre, Doyle, Philigene, Wilson, there are great players there we need to be all over the loan market early.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    The loan market is the most important market for cash-strapped Championship clubs, Phillips, Kipre, Doyle, Philigene, Wilson, there are great players there we need to be all over the loan market early.
    Ah so the loan market is most important now.

Somewhat contradicts all the fuss you made about being under an embargo last summer dont you think?

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ah so the loan market is most important now.

Somewhat contradicts all the fuss you made about being under an embargo last summer dont you think?
    That's all we had, it is important, but so is signing players for fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I’m at the stage where I just feel “please make it stop!” Can’t wait for this season to end. It’s all been said about Bulut. Horrible football.
    Me too and don't give a feck who the manager is at the moment as it's easy to blame them on the product and to an extent fair enough - but for me I'm more concerned that yet again an apparently successful business man has no plan for the club - it's pathetic yet still want us to handover our hard earned coin - how can he and his horsemen of the apocalypse be so impotent after so long in charge seemingly not having learnt one football lesson along the way - tossers

Our manager seems to be 'playing' to the fans, even saying he'll play a different type of game next season. The Wintle & Ralls contracts say it all for me, plus playing Turnbull as a no10.

How often this season - irrespective if results - could you have said after the game 'overall, we were the better team'.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Our manager seems to be 'playing' to the fans, even saying he'll play a different type of game next season. The Wintle & Ralls contracts say it all for me, plus playing Turnbull as a no10.

How often this season - irrespective if results - could you have said after the game 'overall, we were the better team'.
    Funnily enough, I've just said the same on Twitter. Looking ahead to next season, what improvements have we had over the last 4/5 months to make anyone think next season will be better? I know football is a results business but I feel we've been on a downward spiral after a good start to the season, one punctuated with the odd last minute win. If it hadn't been for our injury time heroics over the last few months, things would be very different. We cannot keep relying on pinching games. It will stop happening.

International

Funnily enough, I've just said the same on Twitter. Looking ahead to next season, what improvements have we had over the last 4/5 months to make anyone think next season will be better? I know football is a results business but I feel we've been on a downward spiral after a good start to the season, one punctuated with the odd last minute win. If it hadn't been for our injury time heroics over the last few months, things would be very different. We cannot keep relying on pinching games. It will stop happening.
    Yes if we'd won all the games that we didn't we could have been promoted by March.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Me too and don't give a feck who the manager is at the moment as it's easy to blame them on the product and to an extent fair enough - but for me I'm more concerned that yet again an apparently successful business man has no plan for the club - it's pathetic yet still want us to handover our hard earned coin - how can he and his horsemen of the apocalypse be so impotent after so long in charge seemingly not having learnt one football lesson along the way - tossers
    The problem is it's those tossers that will decide which Manager to take a punt on this time, more likely to be a Trollope than a Warnock.

Very interesting thread, when you have to actually answer the question. We're split in our house. Go from me, stay for my lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    Very interesting thread, when you have to actually answer the question. We're split in our house. Go from me, stay for my lad.
    It’s funny, the Twitter polls I’ve seem to be massively in favour of him staying.

International

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    It’s funny, the Twitter polls I’ve seem to be massively in favour of him staying.
    More reflective of the fan base, this board likes to change every six months and expects a Pep/Klopp wonder kid to be appointed and win the Premier League within two seasons playing a Dutch football masterclass, and can't believe it when it doesn't happen.

Stay!

Stay, how is tearing it all up to start again gonna fix things.Some are having a Homer Simpson moment methinks.How many times have you got to sack a manager before you realise it doesn't always fix the football.Given the circumstances he's worked under this season I think he deserves another go.

Get him gone he’s the football anti christ. The. second coming of Russell Slade. Mind numbing football and never his fault.