+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Should Bulut go or stay?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

29 51.79%
  • stay

27 48.21%

Thread: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Our manager seems to be 'playing' to the fans, even saying he'll play a different type of game next season. The Wintle & Ralls contracts say it all for me, plus playing Turnbull as a no10.

How often this season - irrespective if results - could you have said after the game 'overall, we were the better team'.
    Funnily enough, I've just said the same on Twitter. Looking ahead to next season, what improvements have we had over the last 4/5 months to make anyone think next season will be better? I know football is a results business but I feel we've been on a downward spiral after a good start to the season, one punctuated with the odd last minute win. If it hadn't been for our injury time heroics over the last few months, things would be very different. We cannot keep relying on pinching games. It will stop happening.

International

Re: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Funnily enough, I've just said the same on Twitter. Looking ahead to next season, what improvements have we had over the last 4/5 months to make anyone think next season will be better? I know football is a results business but I feel we've been on a downward spiral after a good start to the season, one punctuated with the odd last minute win. If it hadn't been for our injury time heroics over the last few months, things would be very different. We cannot keep relying on pinching games. It will stop happening.
    Yes if we'd won all the games that we didn't we could have been promoted by March.