+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Players hurt by negative comments?

Re: Players hurt by negative comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I think the abuse of some players on Twitter has been over the top. Especially towards Bowler.

Nobody can deny he gives 100% every game and has scored some important goals this season.
    But they can.

That's how opinions work.

Go and watch the South Wales Amateur League. See the abuse the players get at that level, most of them not paid just playing for enjoyment and they'll get called all sorts of useless *****. Personal abuse also prevalent like fat ****, ginger ****, bald **** etc.
    They have to laugh it off as banter....

Another one to add to Buluts excuse book. He is attempting to create a narrative to distract away from the fact the team he sets up, and has added 14? players too plays a piss poor brand of football.

Thank **** for the kids, theres something to pick from the ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    No I agree, let’s be honest that’s why we are here to give our opinions.
    But equally if our role is to give our opinions which I agree it is then some people on here need to flounce less - in the same way players put themselves out there to be shot down so do we as punters who choose to air our views to a wider audience than our mates or n the pub

Not sure everyone takes note of the same rules

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    But equally if our role is to give our opinions which I agree it is then some people on here need to flounce less - in the same way players put themselves out there to be shot down so do we as punters who choose to air our views to a wider audience than our mates or n the pub

Not sure everyone takes note of the same rules