+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Davies scores again

Re: Davies scores again

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I remember there being some excitement when we signed Saadi, youngish striker who'd played in Ligue 1 and scored a bunch in Ligue 2. Did he ever even play for us?
    He played a grand total of 21 minutes for City - 13 minutes in 2-0 victory over Reading in November 2015 and 8 minutes in a 2-1 defeat at Fulham in April 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    He played a grand total of 21 minutes for City - 13 minutes in 2-0 victory over Reading in November 2015 and 8 minutes in a 2-1 defeat at Fulham in April 2016.
    did he score a couple in pre season, possibly at taffs well I seem to remember

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Possibly, but I've no idea. I wasn't following things so closely then.

At least he found his level

I also remember a little excitement about him pre season and fans disappointed he left. Didn’t realise he had so few minutes for us.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I also remember a little excitement about him pre season and fans disappointed he left. Didn’t realise he had so few minutes for us.
    He was injured for the first few months of the season, finally made an appearance off the bench in November. Looked good and nearly scored early on but pulled his hamstring near the end which put him out again. His chance in the Reading game comes at around 1.40 here

https://www.google.com/search?q=card...5l-0NApDQ,st:0

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    He was injured for the first few months of the season, finally made an appearance off the bench in November. Looked good and nearly scored early on but pulled his hamstring near the end which put him out again. His chance in the Reading game comes at around 1.40 here

https://www.google.com/search?q=card...5l-0NApDQ,st:0
    decent effort

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    This goal? It's at around 0.37 here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFArfAHlyE8

I was going to say 'what did Steve Tucker know?' but then I saw he described Rangers as fallen Scottish giants so he was obviously an intelligent bloke.
    How kind . I hadn't forgotten it , but great to be reminded. I was on holiday in Minorca with the kids , watched it in a bar.

You were correct with your first thought about Steve Tucker....