+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool

Liverpool

Season wrecked in a few days.

Sludge and the plastics wont be happy.

Re: Liverpool

Villa hit the inside of the post against Arsenal and the ball stays out, now Martinez makes a great save to keep it at 0-0.

Villa take the lead in the eighty fourth minute.

2-0.

Man City 2 points clear at the top with 6 to play.

Surely the end of the title race now?

Yeah, was really hoping there would be a lead of a couple of points for Liverpool or Arsenal or both going into the last 3-4 games to make it the best end to the title race in forever, it seems like it's only going to end one way now.

Emery is a hell of a manager, the way he's adapted his tactics at half time is an absolute masterclass, Arsenal haven't had a look in second half.

Nothing better than seeing Liverpool balls it up…..still hope arsenal win the league but looking unlikely now

Please god let them wither

the commentator must have been soaked with all the crying carragher did

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    Arsenal or Man City is not perfect ....I would prefer Brentford or Bournemouth

Anyone but bloody Liverpool

Spurs are going to really wreck someones season, they've got to play all of the top 3 - would be somewhat poetic for them to beat Arsenal in the NLD and finish their season.

Arsenal fans are nearly as insufferable as Liverpool, so I hope neither win it and Man City for do the first ever fourpeat.

Spurs are a huge club from the past

But so under achieving

Arsenal fans are as you say insufferable but have a trophy cabinet

Unless Cardiff City are going to win the title .......in other words never .......I always pray for anyone except Liverpool or United .......even if its Man City

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Spurs are a huge club from the past

But so under achieving

Arsenal fans are as you say insufferable but have a trophy cabinet

Unless Cardiff City are going to win the title .......in other words never .......I always pray for anyone except Liverpool or United .......even if its Man City
    Personally I'd be happy with Man City winning it every season for the next 25 years (unless it was us as you say). Pep ruining the plastic fans seasons is getting rather enjoyable. Don't care if they've potentially cheated either, in fact that makes it better if anything.

I will be be glad when Klopp departs so I can go back to despising everything about Liverpool without using the caveat "but I like the manager". Would love Mourinho to be their new manager (fat chance) so I can unequivocally abhor everything about the club.

International

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    It was class all that was missing was a Stevie G slip moment

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It was class all that was missing was a Stevie G slip moment
    Havent you seen the highlights? The slip was there but Robertson saved them

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Personally I'd be happy with Man City winning it every season for the next 25 years (unless it was us as you say). Pep ruining the plastic fans seasons is getting rather enjoyable. Don't care if they've potentially cheated either, in fact that makes it better if anything.
    😂

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Havent you seen the highlights? The slip was there but Robertson saved them
    No I only caught the end and result, who slipped, hopefully Virgil van Dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    if you think there aren't plastic man city fans then I've got bad news for you

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    They'll be young though not 60 year old blokes in full kits!

I'd like to see Villa get the last Champions' League spot. Spurs have had their chances there and they've got a horrific run in.

Loads of them everywhere. That's what success breeds. I remember seeing lots more Leicester shirts after they won the title.

If we were to win the PL a few times we'd have hordes following us around the country and would need a bigger ground. Glory hunting plastics come with the territory, but also means revenue.

I'll take the lesser of the evils. At least some of their fanbase has suffered in the last 25 years.

I'd prefer Man City as I don't know many Man City fans and those I do were supporters when they were down in League 1. Whereas I know loads of people who claim to support Liverpool or Arsenal but have never gone to a game.