+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Some Here Would like to be our Next Manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Some Here Would like to be our Next Manager

Hes going to make a terrific head coach one day. I could listen to the guy talk about football all day.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes going to make a terrific head coach one day. I could listen to the guy talk about football all day.
    He's a great bloke and talks very well, agreed on top coaching roles without the day to day Manager pressure, that's not his bag but his knowledge of the game seems very good, I enjoy his interviews and punditry.

I would love to see Bellamy at Cardiff as Head Coach.

But he can't be successful in that position with the dis-functional way the club is set up now.

With a reconfigured Board, a Director of Football and an 'older head' alongside him - even with the big decisions still resting with Tan on the other side of the world - Bellamy (with all his demons) would be a transformational appointment in my opinion.

The club gets a lot of things right. It also gets a lot wrong. Bellamy would be in the 'right' column.