+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

International

Re: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    The crucial away game to Fulham was a very poor performance with what was at stake that day. And the Chelsea result was daylight robbery by the officials - but nobody knows how much the effect of what happened with Sala had on everyone at the club.

Both our seasons in the Premier league were not enjoyable - playing in red for the first season and the Sala tragedy for the 2nd one.

I still lament the Blackpool play off defeat - a Premier league season with that side, whilst possibly not being ultimately succesful, would no doubt have been a joyous ride, we had momentum , good entertaining footballers and a united fan base ( no red monstrosity dividing our support at that time!)
    Good post that was our time, we are an unlucky club and injury to Bothrord at just the wrong time cost us.

Re: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

The crucial away game to Fulham was a very poor performance with what was at stake that day. And the Chelsea result was daylight robbery by the officials - but nobody knows how much the effect of what happened with Sala had on everyone at the club.

Both our seasons in the Premier league were not enjoyable - playing in red for the first season and the Sala tragedy for the 2nd one.

I still lament the Blackpool play off defeat - a Premier league season with that side, whilst possibly not being ultimately succesful, would no doubt have been a joyous ride, we had momentum , good entertaining footballers and a united fan base ( no red monstrosity dividing our support at that time!)
    We absolutely blew it

Jones had to go after the Blackpool defeat , that team should have battered Blackpool and we failed big time

Poor management

^THIS^

....I would add though that Warnock was a shite PL manager and the slow start was probably because the only really competitive pre-season match we had was Real Betis. Bodmin never really helped in getting that squad prepared for the realities. I think that 1-11 win ruined us.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    The Chelsea decision was awful no doubt, a sliding doors moment.

But we would also have benefitted from other decisions, one I remember being where we beat Brighton late on.
    Radio 5 Live did a piece on us. They normally hate us, but even they were saying there were something like 13/14 dodgy decisions against us, only in our favour.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Radio 5 Live did a piece on us. They normally hate us, but even they were saying there were something like 13/14 dodgy decisions against us, only in our favour.
    Well we clearly wernt a safe mid table side like Stoke, Swansea , Wolves turned out to be when they got up

But under warnock we definitely didn't get the rub of the green

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are another one who just slags off the players and management

It's not an opinion , it's just bollocks
    In your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Its ok to moan when he wants to moan about Colwill, or players he doesnt rate. Guys a clown.
    Im not so sure why theres a group on here that seem hell bent on not allowing others to have a different opinion, almost mocking people for daring to express a different view. If they read a negative opinion surely the easiest thing to do is scroll on instead of letting it bother them to the point they chase people around in their pro bulut jumpers...

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Im not so sure why theres a group on here that seem hell bent on not allowing others to have a different opinion, almost mocking people for daring to express a different view. If they read a negative opinion surely the easiest thing to do is scroll on instead of letting it bother them to the point they chase people around in their pro bulut jumpers...
    Having an opinion is fine

But you have shown time and time again you are here mostly for arguments

Which is why you have been banned several times

Maybe you will last a bit longer who knows

In your opinion.
    Oh no you are firmly in the slag off the players and management mob

There's no doubt about that

Oh no you are firmly in the slag off the players and management mob

There's no doubt about that
    What you are expressing is an opinion Sludge. However you wanna dress it up.

[QUOTE=Dembe;5504213]What you are expressing is an opinion Sludge. However you wanna dress it

No I can easily retrieve your posts like someone did with Hartley and prove that most of what you post is having a go at our style of play , the players and the management

Those are facts .......you posted them

Not really.

I posted opinions on the manager and playing style.

You're saying I slagged them off.

That is your opinion, because I am saying I didn't slag them off and that I had an opinion on them.

You may be able to go around in circles all day, but I work so I haven't got the time.

We both had opinions

Like NCB does, posting something that has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Weird little tactic you both share. Multi?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Which really lays to rest the argument frequently postulated on here and the other place that Warnock should have been replaced with a 'PL manager' once promotion was achieved. He did a pretty decent job and almost kept us up..
    And Malky , but who is the tantalizing question

Sorry, but you're the one looking for arguments here.

You are as much of a broken record on here as anyone else

If there's a way of knocking warnock or bulut you will do it , disguised as that may be
    So you know what's going on inside my head when I'm posting, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    he is looking for an argument, well spotted.

Why oh why did I read this thread?

I thought I had got over that Blackpool game and that Fulham performance.

Clearly not

The officials cost us at least a point or possibly 3 in the Chelsea game, but one of the other games that had a huge impact,was the 2-1 loss to Burnley at home. We played really well but Burnley had one or two shots and one header, and scored the 2 goals. I remember walking away from the stadium thinking we were robbed but that’s what the PL is still like now.

LOL it was painful both times

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    The officials cost us at least a point or possibly 3 in the Chelsea game, but one of the other games that had a huge impact,was the 2-1 loss to Burnley at home. We played really well but Burnley had one or two shots and one header, and scored the 2 goals. I remember walking away from the stadium thinking we were robbed but that’s what the PL is still like now.
    I imagine that's how the likes of Sheffield Wednesday and Preston felt this season!

Not really.

I posted opinions on the manager and playing style.

You're saying I slagged them off.

That is your opinion, because I am saying I didn't slag them off and that I had an opinion on them.

You may be able to go around in circles all day, but I work so I haven't got the time.

We both had opinions
    Yes really

You are a dodo

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes you are a nutcase

he is looking for an argument, well spotted.
    Says the man who has been banned , by the boss , for starting arguments 😂

You just can't help yourself