+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Don't get lost or anything
    8 miles. Dog loved it. Saw a fella on the way back, near the car who was doing 27 miles. Fair play to the old fella that's a cracking effort. My dog is already snoring her little head off. ****ed.

Word is you get lost in the aisles at mothercare

Re: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    8 miles. Dog loved it. Saw a fella on the way back, near the car who was doing 27 miles. Fair play to the old fella that's a cracking effort. My dog is already snoring her little head off. ****ed.

Word is you get lost in the aisles at mothercare
    If you are working so hard as you always tell us then how come on a Tuesday afternoon you can naff off around a lake up the valleys for four hours ?

It's the dog I feel sorry for but at least it can have a doze and a rest from you for a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you are working so hard as you always tell us then how come on a Tuesday afternoon you can naff off around a lake up the valleys for four hours ?

It's the dog I feel sorry for but at least it can have a doze and a rest from you for a few hours
    Excellent time management skills.